Home part 3

The Winchesters and Missouri all went to jennys house and knocked on the door. It then opened, revealing Jenny and Ritchie.

"Sam, dean, Ali, what are you doing here?" Jenny asked them.

"Hey, Jenny. Um, this is our friend Missouri." Sam said as Missouri stepped up behind them.

"If it's not too much trouble, we were hoping to show her the house, for old times sake." Dean said.

"No, you know, this isn't a good time. I'm kind of busy." Jenny went to close the door.

"Listen, Jenny, it's important— ow!" Dean exclaimed as Missouri smacked him in the back of the head, ali couldn't help but giggle.

"Give the poor girl a break. Can't you see she's upset? Forgive this boy. He means well. He's just not the sharpest tool in the shed. But hear me out." Missouri told Jenny, dean raised his eyebrows, Alison bit her lip to keep herself from laughing aloud.

"About what?" Jenny asked.

"About this house."

"What are you talking about?"

"I think you know what I'm talking about. You think there's something in this house, something that wants to hurt your family. Am I mistaken?"

"Who are you?" Jenny asked.

"We're people who can help, who can stop this thing, but you're gonna have to trust us just a little." Missouri explained.

~~~

"If there's a dark energy around here, this room should be the center of it." Missouri said as they entered saris room.

"Why?" Sam asked.

"This used to be your nursery, Sam. This is where it all happened." Missouri explained.

Dean looked up at the ceiling and tears started forming. Alison could sense the uneasiness radiating off of her father.

She grabbed his hand and squeezed it reassuringly, he squeezed back.

Dean got out an emf detector.

"That an emf?" Missouri questioned.

"Yeah." Dean answered.

"Amateur." Missouri stated.

Dean glanced up at her.

The emf detectors light went red and it started buzzing.

"I don't know if you boys should be disappointed or relieved, but this ain't the thing that took your mom." Missouri spoke.

"Are you sure?" Sam asked, Missouri nodded. "How do you know?"

"It isn't the same energy I felt the last time I was here. It's something different." Missouri told them.

"What is it?" Dean asked.

Missouri walked over and opened the closet.

"Not it...them." She walked into the closet. "There's more than one spirit in this place."

"What are they doing here?" Sam asked.

"They're here because of what happened to your family." Missouri said as she walked back out of the closet. "You see, all those years ago, real evil came to you. It walked this house. That kind of evil leaves wounds, and sometimes wounds get infected."

"I don't understand." Sam shook his head.

"This place is a magnet for paranormal energy. It's attracted a poltergeist— a nasty one— and it won't rest until Jenny and her babies are dead." Missouri told them.