Faith part 1

Sam walked into the motel room and looked over at Alison.

"So, I was thinking." He said as he crouched down in front of her.

"What?" She asked him.

"I wanted to make it up to you for missing your birthday, so..." he trailed off.

"Otay!" Alison giggled.

"Great, c' mon." He picked her up off the bed.

They went to eat, and Alison questioned Sam about his rabbit food, aka, his salad.

"Why do you eat that?" She asked him.

"Eat what?" Sam asked her.

"Wabbit food."

Sam laughed a little.

"You are way too much like your daddy." He told her.

"Is it good?" Alison asked him.

"I think so, you wanna try it?" Sam asked her.

Alison hesitated. She reached over and grabbed a piece of lettuce out of Sams salad and popped it into her mouth. Her expression turned into a disgusted one that Sam couldn't help but laugh at.

Alison grabbed a napkin and spit it out into it.

"I fink your tastebuds are bwoken." She told sam.

Sam laughed.

After they were done, they went to the park. Alison touched sams arm and told him he was it, he chased her around the playground.

Alison ran up the stairs to the slide and without thinking, Sam followed her. She went down the slide and when Sam went down, he got stuck.

Alison laughed.

Sam got up and grabbed her and swung her around.

"I gotcha." He told her with a small chuckle.

"That's not fair! You got wonger wegs!" Alison stated.

Sam laughed as he put her on his shoulder, his phone then rang. He dug it out of his pocket and put it to his ear.

"Yeah?" He asked.

Alison tilted her head as Sam talked for a short minute then hung up.

"All right, munchkin, dean found us a case." Sam told her.

"Otay." Alison said as she started playing with his hair.

~~~

The impala rolled to a stop in front of a building.

"Stay here." Dean told Alison as he and Sam got out and went around to the trunk.

Dean propped the Arsenal up with a shot gun as they got the things they needed.

"What do you got those amped up to?" Sam asked dean.

"100,000 volts." Dean said.

"Damn."

"Yeah, I want this raw head extra freakin' crispy. Remember, you only get one shot with these things, so make it count." Dean said as they closed everything.

Alison watched as they went in,  but not even thirty minutes later, Sam came out with Dean over his shoulder.

~~~

"Sir, I'm so sorry to ask. There doesn't seem to be any insurance on file." The woman told Sam.

"Right, um..." Sam dug through his pockets. "Okay." He gave her a card.