Something wicked part 1

"Yeah, probably missed something, that's what." Dean said as he sped down the road.

"Dude, I ran lexis nexis, local police reports, newspapers, I couldn't find a single red flag. Are you sure you got the coordinates right?" Sam questioned him.

"Yeah, I double checked. Fitchburg, Wisconsin. Also, if you wake my kid up, you're gonna find my fist in your face, that's the first time I've gotten her to fall asleep in three days." Dean threatened him. "Dad wouldn't send us coordinates if it wasn't important, Sammy."

Alison had been having a reoccurring nightmare for the past week. Out of the entire week, Ali had gotten about four to five hours of sleep.

"Well, I'm telling you, I looked, and all I could find was a big steamy pile of nothing." Sam told him. "If dad sent us hunting for something, I don't know what."

"Well, maybe he's gonna meet us there."

Sam laughed.

"Yeah, 'cause he's been so easy to find up to this point."

"Well, you're a smartass, you know that?" Dean turned to look at him. "Don't worry, I'm sure there's something in Fitchburg that's worth killing." Dean stated.

"Yeah? What makes you so sure?" Sam asked.

"'Cause I'm the oldest, which means I'm always right." Dean said.

"No, it doesn't." Sam stated.

"It totally does." Dean replied, glancing over at his little brother.

~~~

Sam gently bounced Alison in his arms. She had woken up as soon as the car stopped.

"You're okay, munchkin." Sam kissed her cheek.

Dean came across the road with two coffees and an apple juice.

"Hey, babygirl. Here, I got you some apple juice." Dean held the bottle of apple juice out to her.

Alison reached out as she sniffled, taking the apple juice.

"Here, Sammy." Dean held his brothers coffee out to him.

"Thanks." Sam took the coffee into his free hand.

"The waitress thinks that the local Freemasons are up to something sneaky, but other than that, nobody's heard anything weird going on." Dean said as Sam handed his daughter back to him.

Dean pressed his nose against Alisons cheek, then kissed her cheek.

"Dean, you got the time?" Sam asked.

Dean pulled up his sleeve slightly to see his watch.

"Ten after four. Why?" He asked.

"What's wrong with this picture?" Sam questioned, gesturing to a park in front of them.

It was empty, except for one kid.

"Schools out, isn't it?" Dean questioned.

"Yeah." Sam nodded. "So where is everybody? That place should be crawling with kids right now."

It was quiet for a moment.

"Here, take her." Dean handed Alison over to Sam again, then he started towards the lady sitting on a bench at the playground.

"Sammy, tan you open this?" Alison sniffled as she held up her bottle of apple juice.

Sam chuckled lightly as he set his coffee on the roof of the impala.