Chapter 4: I'm Not a Toy

"Where's (y/n)?" Levi asked rubbing his eyes. He realizes that your not there. "She must've ran off ... I'm not letting her go." He quickly got dressed and went to look for you.
He goes searching and eventually spots you under a tree. "(y/n)." He says, you see him and start crying even more. You start running but he quickly catches up to you and grabs you by the waist. "Where do you think your going." he says you grab his arm and pry him off of you and you turn around. He notices your crying. "What's wrong brat?" This made you even more angry you slap him across the face so hard it leaves a red mark. He stares and you with a shocked look. "You idiot. you got me pregnant. Why did you take advantage of me. You ruined my life. I HATE YOU." You start to run again but he grabs your arm. you attempt to slap him again but he hugs you tightly and kisses you on the lips. You hate him but you couldn't help but melt into the warmth of his lips. "(Y/n) you made me the happiest man in the world!" His excitement surprises you. You don't even know what to say you just raise a brow. "I've never had anyone to call my own, but now, I have you (y/n) and our baby isn't this just-" you stop him by holding you hand up with an angry look on your face.
"Wait. You think this is a good thing. It's a good thing you took advantage of me. It's a good thing I lost my virginity to a man I don't even love. This isn't a good thing. Maybe to you, but to me my life is ruined. All I ever wanted was to be a scout but now I can't be one because I have to take care of a baby. All my hopes and dreams. Everything I've worked for is ruined because you couldn't keep your thing in your pants!"
"(Y/n)-"
"No save it. I can't even look at you right now!"
You run off back to your cabin tears flowing down your face leaving Levi broken.