Chapter 13: Old Encounter

You woke up at about 9:00 the next morning. Your back was killing you 'Gosh Levi you almost killed me last night, oh but was it magical' you thought. You turned to your side where Levi was suppose to be laying but instead there was a note on his pillow.
'Dear (Y/N),
I hate to fuck and run but I got a late night message from Erwin. I'll be back tomorrow. Maybe then we can go out and have a nice dinner.
Love,
Levi,
"Ugh, oh well at least I have a whole day to myself. Maybe I should hang out with Mikasa today." You sat up to stretch when the door suddenly flew open. It was Eren. You screamed and quickly covered yourself, Eren covered his eyes blushing.
"I- I didn't see anything I swear!"
"E-Eren what are you doing here?!" You asked Eren held up a bouquet of roses, still covering his eyes. You just say there with an why-is-his-eyes-still-covered look.
"Eren you can uncover your eyes now I'm covered up." He uncovered his eyes still blushing.
"Oh uh, well I wanted to bring you some flowers. I know you haven't been in the best condition lately and I wanted to check on you. You know your still my best fr-" He noticed your new pixie cut style.
"Oh my gosh (Y/N) your hair what did you-"
"I had Mikasa cut it for me."
"But why I miss your old hair, it fitted you so well."
"Well... I felt like I wanted to start over my life ever since I lost the baby, so I kinda felt like getting a new look along with the new start of my life."
"Oh (Y/N), well it does look nice even if it's not the old (Y/N) I know."
"Eren, your looking at a new (Y/N) now so you better get use to her." Eren laughed.
"I guess I have no choice oh well. Oh yeah I also came here to ask if you wanted to go on a walk with me you've missed a lot these past few months."
"Oh, sure I guess um, just me get dressed." Eren was still standing their.
"That means leave Eren."
----------------------------------------------
I know this is a short chapter, but don't worry I'll be working on the next chapter tonight while listening to the Panty and Stocking soundtrack :)~ Otaku Princess ^^