Chapter 14: reminisce love

"Ok Eren I'm ready." You walked out the door wearing a blue blouse with a white blazer and black dress pants with some nice black flats. Eren was leaning against the walk of your cabin, when he saw you he started to blush.
"Wow, someone's dressed up all foxy for just a walk." You playfully pushed his shoulder.
"Please, these are my casuals." You giggled.
"C'mon lets go."

"So what did you wanna tell me."
"Well wall Maria has been taken back now if you didn't know and yours truly did it almost single handedly, well with the help of a lot of people." He scratched the back of his neck.
"Oh Eren your so stupid, I heard about how you can turn into a Titan, after all I'm dating the leader of a the Scouts. There's really nothing you can really tell me that I don't already know." a Eren stopped in his tracks and you turned to look at him.
"Well... there is one thing I want to show you."
"What is it?" Eren dogged into his pocket and pulled out a necklace with black lace and a purple stone hanging from it. You gasped and the memories come back.
*Flashback*
You were 14 and your entire family was devoured by the titans you were filled with anger and hate for the titans you were determined to become a soldier and become apart of the scouts to kill every Titan that gets in your way. you look to the right of you. You see a boy about 10 looking just as angry as you.
You shooter over to him.
"Hey kid, Titans take away your family too?" He looked at you.
"Yeah I plan on avenging my mom and killing every last Titan." You snickered.
"Please a little pip squeak like you wont last a week in the scouts."
"Oh yeah, if I make it to the Scouts five years from now," he looks at your necklace and snatches it off of your neck. "I get to keep this."
"Hey give the back you little twerp!" You struggled to get your necklace back but he put it in his pocket and pushed you away. "C'mon man my grandma gave me that necklace."
"Nope, if I don't make it in the Scouts then you'll get it back deal?" He held his hand out and you grasped hold of it.
"Deal."
*Flashback ended*
"I've decided to give it back to you , in exchange for something else."
"Oh my gosh really Eren! So... what do you want?" He suddenly grabbed you by the waist and kissed you passionately. Something in you said not to fight back, but at the same time you didn't kiss back. He released you and looked you straight in the eyes.
"Eren... why did you-"
"I'm sorry (Y/N) I just really needed to do that." He was about to run but you grabbed his arm.
"Wait Eren, don't run," Ypu hugged him tightly. "I use to like you too, how long have you liked me for?"
"Well I didn't really like you until I found out you were in the 104th cadet core with me, you looked so much more mature and beautiful, and when we became friends I felt my heart was going to explode I was going to ask you out, but then you got pregnant and... oh who am I kidding long story short I'm still head over heels in love with you." He hugged you back.
"Oh Eren, it gives me such good closer to know that you liked me. I started liking you around the exact same time." You pulled away from him.
"Wow really, this is so awesome, it's too bad we can't be together." Eren sulked, but you just giggled.
"Oh Eren," You hit him in the head. "My gosh how much more stupid can you get, you know Mikasa likes you right?"
"Wait she, does?" Eren blushed.
"Duh it was so obvious I thought even someone as slow as you could see it but I guess not. you should go talk to her."
"Uh ok, when?"
"Now dummy, go go." You pushed e
Eren towards the cabins. "Hurry."
"Oh ok, thanks (Y/N)."