Chapter 6: Maya

It's been about 6 months now your stomach has gotten huge and you and Levi are closer than ever. At first you hated him but now he's the best thing that's ever happened to you. If anything
you were happy that you were having a his baby. You grew to see what a great guy he was and now your having a baby with him, since you needed help with the baby you decided to move out of your cabin with Mikasa and move into Levi cabin. You wanted to join the scouts ever since you were little, but now your ok with taking care of a baby you decided to wait till your baby was a few months old before you would go back to cadet training.
You were sitting in a rocking chair in a pretty white dress holding you belly when you see Levi walked in with Eren, Armin, and Mikasa behind him.
"Hi (y/n)." He give you a quick kiss on the cheek. "They wanted to see how you were doing."
"It's been really lonely at our cabin without you." Mikasa says walking towards you and touches your stomach. "How's the baby?"
You smile "It's doing just fine." Eren and Armin start crowding around you staring at your stomach.
"What do you think it might be a boy or a girl?" Armin asked.
"I'm not sure I didn't really-"
"It's gonna be a girl." Levi interrupts.
You stare at him "How can you tell?"
He paused and smirked. "I didn't go hard enough for it to be a boy."
You were now blushing and everyone in the room was looking your way.
Eren decided to break the awkward silence.
"S-so what are you guys going to name her?"
Levi was ready to say something but then you spoke up.
"Maya" you said simply.
"Maya?" The 4 of them said in unison.
"Yes, Maya, because Maya was the name of the Greek god Atlas's daughter. Atlas was a very powerful, strong man just like Levi."
"So she's the daughter of a strong man, I see you thought this name out well." Armin said.
"Well I picked out a name for the baby that could be neutral, Maya. If our baby is a boy I would just tweak the story a bit." You said with a shrug.
"I think Maya is a perfect name for your baby. I can't wait till I have my first baby." Mikasa says looking at Eren. You knew something was going on between them.
"I think it's about time you brats get back to training."
They all started puzzled for a second and then they caught on, but you didn't. They all started heading towards the door.
"Bye (y/n) it was nice seeing you again." said Eren and shut the door behind him, Mikasa, and Armin.
Levi started walking towards you.
"Levi they didn't have to leave yet-"
He silenced you by pressing his lips against yours.
"I wanted some alone time with you. you look so beautiful in that white dress. I wish I could rip it off of you."
"Levi!" You gently hit his chess. "we can't, you know, the baby."
He chuckled. "Yeah, how could I forget." he kneels down and rubs your belly. "I can't wait until our little girl is born, I would give everything to her."
"Aw, Levi your going to be a great father." You smiled.
"Also so I can rip your close off and take you" he smirked.
"L-Levi!" You blushed.
He bent up to capture you in a passionate kiss.
You love Levi so much you couldn't wait for the day he would ask you to be his wife.