Chapter 9: What I lost

When you woke up you found yourself in the scout infirmary. Your head was pounding and it took you a minute to process everything just happened. when it all came to you you broke down in tears.
"LEVI!" You screamed. He came running in soon after and almost started crying with you. He grabbed you in an embrace and stroked your hair.
"Shh, it's ok (Y/N) I'm here." You started to calm down knowing that Levi was here for you.
"I can't believe we lost our baby."levi looked at you.
"But I thought you-" you interrupted.
"Levi the fact that I wasn't ready to be a mom wasn't the point, some stuff in life happens that we aren't ready for but we have to deal with it. I mean look at us we live in a world where titans suddenly came out of nowhere and killed everyone we know some stuff you can't wait for. you just have to learn to deal with some stuff and that's what I would've done with our baby."
Levi smile. "Oh (Y/N) you're so strong this is why I love you so much." He hugged you tighter.
"I wanna go home, please Levi?" Before he could say anything Hanji walked in and interrupted.
"Sorry (Y/N) I'm not sure your in the best condition to leave yet your body is still very frail from passing your still born girl." After she said the the tears starting pouring out of your eyes faster.
"It was a girl..." You whispered. "Oh my gosh I..." You pushed Levi away and ran out of the room.
"Nice going shitty glasses I told you to leave the sex a secret you know we wanted a girl!" Levi was furious.
"Well excuse me I thought she had a right to know, she'll be ok this is something she'll just have to learn to live with. I mean after all we live in a world where all our hopes and dreams can be snatched away at the snap of a finger, you know that Levi."Hanji said staring away from Levi.
"I know, but this was different, we're built to expect the titans to steal everything away from us, but this, this was no work of a Titan dammit." Levi ran out after you. When he found you, you were passed out against a wall.
"Hey (Y/N)," he shook you, "c'mon get up we're going home." you woke up with red shot eyes from crying.
"Are you kidding me Levi I'm too weak to go anywhere I barley made it half way out of here before I felt ready to pass out I mean look at me I'm a hot mess." You mumbled.
"No you're not you're a beautiful mess." He kissed your hand.
"Wow, that makes me feel so much better about myself." You said with a little sarcastic grin.
Levi grin and scooped you off the ground. "You're just home sick, but I can fix that. Let's get home, we both need rest."
---------------------------------------------- Hi my lovlies it's your princess I just wanted to say thanks for all the support. This fanfic has over 15k and I'm so thankful I'm gonna try to update as much as possible and don't worry guys this fanfic is far from over it has many more chapters ahead of it. if it's ok with you guys I would like it if you guys could message me for ideas or even if you just wanna talk to me I'll be sure to talk back because I really wanna get to know my fans I'll be waiting for your messages Otaku Princess out! ^^.