Chapter 36: 1 Year

Tonight you and Levi decided to take a well deserved break from your kids. You both planned to go to Wall Cina (is that how you spell it?) for a date. You guys were going to stay the night there in at a bed and breakfast made for nobels.
You packed your bags getting ready for the horse and carriage that was arriving soon to go and pick you and Levi up. You wore a brilliant red silky short dress with black heels and gold earrings with a gold necklace that Levi had bought you. You curled you hair that had seemed to grow more since you had your kids. You looked in the mirror to make sure you looked perfect.
"Are you sure a dress that long is appropriate to wear at the place we're going?" Levi asked with a smirk.
"Oh c'mon, it's only a little bit above my legs and admit it," you turned to give him a quick kiss on cheek. "you love me in it." You gave him a little wink.
"That is true but, I like you better without it on." He said and smacked your behind, you gave out a little squeal.
"Levi stop." You said in a laughing tone. "When's the babysitter going to be here?" You asked walking across the room to open your bedroom door.
"Shitty Glasses should be here in any minute." You stopped your motion to look at your dashing husband. He dressed in a dark tux with a red handkerchief and tie, even his cufflinks made him look sexy.
"Levi, I don't know if we should feel comfortable leaving her with the kids, i thought i already told you." You said pouting.
"Oh relax (Y/N), the kids love her." He said reassuringly.
"Well.... ok but I want to talk to her before we leave." You said.
"Alright but, don't screw this up, this is our first date since I proposed to you." He said. You blushed thinking back on that day, it was a windy yet beautiful night you thought he was breaking up with you that night but instead he pulled out the ring that you are now wearing on your finger.
"It's been about a year since we got married.... wait.... Levi?" Levi picked you up and swung you around.
"Happy one year anniversary (Y/N) you're my one and only love." He said giving you a kiss on the lips and put you back down.
Omg Levi things have gone by so fast I didn't even realize it, I'm so sorry!" You said blushing and bowing your head in shame.
"It's ok but, I bet it makes sense now why I kept pushing for this date to happen, right?" He asked.
"Yeah." You said giggling.
You hear a knock at the door and quickly ran out of your bedroom to go answer the door.
"Hi Zoe!" You said in an all too cheery voice.
"Hi (Y/N), I'm here too take care of the little racsals l, where are they?" She looked overyour shoulderto see Leviwalking out with there room with each of them on an arm. "Oh look at them, they're adorable." She said running over to Levi, picking up Edgar. "I haven't seen this one since he was first born." Edgar started pulling at her chest.
"Oh my seems he hungry, well I have some cold breast milk in the-"
"No need to worry (Y/N), I don't know if you noticed my... chest." She says presenting her enlarged breast.
"Uh yeah.... what's up with that?" You asked unable to look away.
"Well I've been experimenting a bit and I've invented these hormonal pills that make me able to breast feed." She says with a big grin on her face. Levi put his free arm on your shoulder trying not to laugh.
"(Y/N), wasn't there something you wanted to talk to Shitty Glasses about?" He said in a sarcastic tone.
"You know what after what she just told me I don't think I have the energy to even try. Just don't kill my kids." After you make your comment the horse and carriage pulled up. Levi gave Hanji Maya and opened the door for you.
"Shall we?" He said smiling at you.
"We shall." You said.
-----------------------------------
(Rant time) Freedom!!! I haven't been outside in 5 days and counting the thing is my great grandfather is out of town at my uncle's funeral so I'm here taking care of my great grandma (she has alzheimer not to mention she's anorexic) and i just found out my other uncle just doed this morning so my great grandfather is going to have to stay down there longer (ughh). Guys I love my great grandma to death but its really stressful taking care of her a d I'm honestly not made for being a care giver it's actually giving me constant headaches. I hope they don't turn into migraines. Luckily my mom said she's going to take work off next week (she's a principle) to take care of my great grandma so i can go back to taking my classes, going to dance pracetice, see my friends and go outside. Wish me luck y'all love you guys Otaku Princess out! ^^💕