Chapter 40: Final Night Pt. 2

When you came out of the door in your hand was a deck of cards.

"What are those?" He asked puzzled.

"Let's play a game I made these just for this type of occasion but never got the courage to actually use them." You say sitting up and shuffling the cards. Levi scooted back and sat with his legs crossed and so did you.

"Well how do we play?" He asked. You lay the cards across the bed sheets.

"A= sex
2= kiss
3= groping
4= grinding
5= solo masturbation
6= spanking
7= choking
8= toy play
9= both masturbating
10= oral
J= hand job/fingering
Q= sexual message
K= body licking

You said explaining the rules of the game. "I shuffle the cards and we take turns pulling a card and doing the action that each card requires." You say with a smile. Levi wore a devilish grin, seeming to get excited from this taboo game you wanted to play.

You begin to shuffle the cards and hold out the deck for Levi to grab one. "Pick your poison love." You say in a teasing voice. He slowly pulls a card from the top of the deck and examines it for the action.

"Hm, seems I got the number 6." He says holding up the card.

"Heh, well you better get to spanking." You say with a wink.

Levi forcefully grabbed your arm and pulled you in until you were laying across his lap. He began my rubbing and groping your butt cheeks.

"Hm, such a lustful ass." He say before forcefully slamming his hand onto one of your cheeks.

"Eep!" You began to whimper as his spanks became harder and harder with each one, but somehow they felt just as pleasurable as they were painful. Soon you ass began to turn red from all the spanks.

"I believe that should suffice the cards demand." He gives you one more good spank before letting you go free. You get up from his lap and start to rub your hurting cheeks.

"You didn't have to be so rough!" You say blushing.

"But you like it when I'm rough." He says rubbing his palm.

"Yeah yeah, whatever," you pick up the next card for your demand. "it's a Queen."

"Hm, a massage sounds nice I guess" he say taking off his shirt and laying on his stomach.

You grab some oil and began to rub it all over his back. As you started to massage him you noticed how tense his muscles were and how scared his back was.

"Are all these scars from battles?" You asked.

"Well maybe a few... but I would say lot of them are from you scratching it up from my thrusts, not like it bothers me though... you'll probably put a lot more on me tonight, depending on when the Ace is pulled." He says in a teasing voice.

You chuckled a bit at his comment and started to rub the knots out of his shoulders, tracing your fingers along his big rugged back, you decided to start rubbing on his lower back easing all the nerves in his muscles. He takes a big sigh of relief as you rub out all of his knots.

"I had no idea you were this stressed why didn't you tell me?" You asked worryingly.

"I just don't want to burden you with my baggage of stress I hope you understand."  He said with a quiet voice.