Chapter 25: The case pt. 2

Hey Mikasa, you know where (Y/N) is I haven't seen her at all today, she didn't even show up for lunch." Sasha asked Mikasa. 'Oh that's right no one knows about the marriage but Me, Eren, and Armin.' Mikasa thought.
"Uh nope, I haven't seen her either."
"Yeah come to think of it The Captain wasn't here for training either." Sasha thought for a second and then wore a devilish smile on her face.
"What's with that strange look."
"Oh nothing much, you know (Y/N) did just start back in the Survey Corps, she shouldn't be missing any days of training, and neither should the commander."
"Y-yeah, so what." Mikasa asked stuttering.
"Well maybe he noticed (Y/N) was missing and went to "punish her".
"W-what no way that ridiculous, it's probably just a ironic event. *Meanwhile at the Ackerman residence*
Levi slammed you on the bed and climbed on top of you, sticking his tongue in your mouth and tugging at your cotton dress.
"Mm, it feels so good to call you Ms. Ackerman." He started attacking your neck and you wrapped your legs around his waist.
"Then what are you waiting for Mr. Ackerman. I'm officially yours now so, make me feel like I'm your wife." He looked at you seductively and bent down to your southern regions taking your panties off.
*Meanwhile back in the mess hall*
"Sasha... I swear she's one of the weirdest people I've ever met." Mikasa said sitting next to Eren.
"Hey Eren, did you hear, (Y/N) and Levi are getting marriage papers signed today." Eren sulked fiddling with his food in the mess hall.
"Yeah... I did." Mikasa looked at him a little angered.
"Ok Eren, what's wrong, you've been like this ever since (Y/N) told us she was getting married to The Captain."
"It's nothing.. really." Eren said looking at Mikasa a little sad.
"That's a big fat lie and you know it Eren. What's really going on, and don't tell me it's nothing." Eren dropped his spoon and stood up looking at Mikasa.
"Well then I don't what's wrong." Mikasa stood up as well!
"That's a damn lie!!!" The room was silent and everyone stared at the two of them. Mikasa, almost ready to cry ran out of the mess hall into the field with Eren chasing after her.
"Mikasa!!!"
"No Eren stay away from me! You don't even care about me." Eren caught up to Mikasa and grabbed her wrist.
"Mikasa stop this. Why would you say something like that?"
Oh c'mon Eren I'm not stupid I know you're still in love with (Y/N)!" Mikasa started crying and snatched her arm away from him.
"Mikasa-"
"Don't lie anymore I already know you do," She sulked while holding her wrist,
tears pouring down her cheeks even faster. "I guess I'm not good enough to be your only love interest."
"No Mikasa no, you got it all wrong, you are my only love interest." He said grabbing her shoulders.
"Oh yeah then what's (Y/N) to you?"
"She's... She's..." Eren trailed off not even able to lie about how he felt towards you.
"That's what I thought." Mikasa started to walk away again until Eren pulled her in again for a loving kiss. The kiss was filled with true feelings of love and apology. Mikasa felt those feelings and kissed back. The two broke apart for air and Eren grabbed her in an embrace.
"I'm sorry but, I guess it's true I do still have feelings for (Y/N). I know this must hard for you to hear but, don't worry because, while I may still have feelings for (Y/N), I don't want to, I want all my feelings to be just for you that's why, I'm going to dedicate as much time to you as possible so then one day, I'll love on from her, and we'll be stronger, as a couple." He hugged Mikasa tighter and she hugged him back.
"Ok Eren, that sounds great." Eren looked at you and smiled.
"Yeah who cares if I still have a crush on (Y/N) anyways, she's married now, so it's not like I can have her anyways, as long as I have you I don't think anything is impossible to move on from. They can be screwing their insides away, who cares."
*Meanwhile at the Ackerman residence*
You laid on top of Levi panting and he was doing the same. You gave each other a sloppy, wet kiss, you both were completely covered in sweat and saliva was dripping down both of your chins, and once you pulled away a strand of saliva connected your mouths to each other's.
"So... do you feel like my wife now?" He asked between pants. You just nodded your head and snuggled into the crook of his neck.
"I can't believe we went at it 3 times."
"That's only because you kept coming every few minutes."
"I-I'm sorry... I might've been a little too horny." You said blushing a little bit.
"I don't mind... ready for round 4." He said smirking.
"How about we make it to round 10."