Chapter 1: new meat

You walk into corporal Levi's office wondering what was so important that he had to pull you out of training with your crush Eren Jaeger. You just started the 104th cadet core no less the 2 weeks ago and you already had crushed on someone. Eren was tenacious but the tough foolish guys have always been your type so really it made him even hotter for you.

You approached the corporal's door knowing this was a once in a life time opportunity for you. Not just anyone could be able to meet humanity's strongest soldier alone in the midst of nowhere. You took a deep breathe and knocked on the door.

"New meat, come in!" Levi yelled through the door. His voice gave you chills but you did exactly what he said and walked in.
"Y-yes corporal you wanted to see me?" You felt yourself shaking like crazy. He walked up to you.
"I've seen you train a lot and you're very good in pretty much every subject. You're let the perfect Titan much if you ask me. Tch." Levi's rude remark made you mad.
"So what's for damn point!" As soon as you realized what you said you covered your mouth.
"Tch. Dirty mouth I think maybe I'll just have to fix that." Levi kissed you lips. An instant shock sprang through you. His kiss brought you nothing but bliss. Many thoughts were flashing through your mind. Trying to register what's happening. Then you remembered Eren and pushed levi away.

"What's wrong with you. I only like Jaeger!" You started to run for the door but, Levi was quick. He grabbed your wrist and slammed you against the wall.
"Jaeger doesn't deserve someone as special as you. He puts his tenacious urges before anyone else. If he can't put someone as special as you first then he doesn't deserve you." It sounds silly but in a way you could agree with Levi. All Eren ever once to do is kill Titans and nothing else.
"Your right. Why do I always fall for guys like that. I'm so stupid." Levi just signed and look in your (e/c) orbs.
"Well then let me be the who isn't the mistake." You looked at Levi with a bit of anger.
"Well how I know your not gonna be a mistake too?" Levi smirked and gave you a quick kiss on the cheek.
"Unlike the other guys I'll put you first." Levi kissed you roughly. You kissed back as well. Unlike any other guy you've kissed his was full of passion and lust. You broke apart for air and you leaned to his ear to whisper to him.
"Corporal, please take me." Levi smirked and started unbuttoning your shirt.
"Just call me Levi, new meat."