37: Sex and Thrills

You both arrived into Wall Sina, the place of the nobels. It was about 9:00 at night and not a cloud in the sky. There was a beautiful full moon out that night that lit up the whole place. It was nothing like the last time you were here. There was something about this place that was different but, new and beautiful and you just couldn't figure out what is was.

You and Levi stepped out of the carriage and the both of you were standing in front of the place you would be staying for the night.

"Take sometime to get settled in you two the carriage will be back around in 30  minutes to take the two of you to dinner." The coachmen said.

"Thank-"

"No... that won't be nessessary sir we're good for the night we'll send for you in the morning." You said interrupting your husband.

"Of course ma'am, thank you for the notice." The coachman bowed his head slightly and took off.

"(Y/N) what was that for, I thought we were going to go out for dinner tonight." Levi said confused.

"I-I'm not hungry." You said walking through the doors of the bed and breakfast your two were staying in. You both got the key to your room and you immediately kicked off your shoes and plopped onto the bed.

"Oi, you've been acting strange since we got here..." Levi said.

"N-no i haven't..." You say smothering your face into the white silk sheets of the king size bed. 

"What's going on (Y/N)?" Levi asked sitting down by your head. You placed your hand on his crotch and lifted your head avoiding eye contact and said at a whisper tone.

"I'm horny..." Levi just looked at you and chuckled.

"Why didn't you just say so, I can't fucking remember the last time we had sex it's been so long."

"S-so... is it ok if we spend the rest of the night having sex?"

"If you want to make up for all those months we had to wait, then yes, I mean c'mon (Y/N) children are a blessing but, they sure do take up a lot of time which we could've spent doing our own fun stuff." He said patting the top of your head.

"Oh thank goodness," you said wrapping your arms around his waist. "Seeing you in that suit gets me so turned on... but I think I like what's under the suit better." You said winking.

*Back at your place*

"Alrighty kiddos so, it's time your aunt Zoe gave you guys a lesson on Titans." Hanji said sitting criss-cross on the floor. "Now who can tell me what a Titan is?"

Maya and Edgar were laying on there stomach on top of a blanket on the floor. Edgar was biting his little hand drooling all over it looking at Hanji, and Maya threw her toy bear towards Hanji. Hanji just sighed in dissapointment.

"I guess you can't expect too much from even the kids of humanity's strongest soldier. C'mon you two, surely one of your knows something..." A few moments later Maya picked up her spit cloth that was near her and used it to clean Edgar's hand. Hanji just stared puzzled for a moment.

"....I give up."

*Back to you guys*

You were straddling Levi's lap french kissing him roughly. Levi's hands lifted in the air and slapped your thighs, moving to grip your butt soon after. He groped it roughly causing you to moan loudly. His skilled hands moved up to the back of your dress where your zipper was, he unzipped you slowly teasing you.

"I'm going to make you feel like this was our first again." He said then ripping the thin fabric dress off of you.

"Just be gentle." You said blushing.

"Why should I, your mine (Y/N) I'm the only who should see you like this and touch you like this, that means I'm going to go as hard as possible so no one will ever think about touching you like this," he leaned to whisper in your ear. "because they'll know you belong to Levi Ackerman." That sent shivers down your spine and back.

Levi unclapsed your bra from the back and then pushed you down onto the bed and hivered over you. He started undoing his tie and unbuttoning his shirt teasing you with his image. Soon he was left in nothign but his pants and underwear. He started to grind his large erection against your underwear and you let out a groan of sexual frustration.

"Levi, after almost 10 months of no sex you do this?" Levi smirked.

"What, you dont like it?"

"I want it inside of me already."

"Your wish is my command dear." With that he pulled his pants and underwear down and you panties off swiftly. Then he bent you in a folded chair position, and without hesitation or a warning he shoved his large member into your tight hole. He was already moving and a blistering pace.

"L-Levi s-slow down!" You said already panting.

"No way, this position you're in is way too sexy for me to stop." He said moving even fatser.

"Then change the position." You said almost ready climax.

"As you wish." He then pulled out and flipped you over. He shoved it back into you, grabbed your arm and started ramming into you from the back. After many thrust he came inside of you but, that didn't stop him.

He flipped you into missionary postion and put it right back into you and continued thrusting, making all the juices he released inside of you start to spill out.

"Oh god Levi, I'm about to cum!" You say grasping onto his sholuders. After a few more thrust you came of his hard, raging member.

"Shit (Y/N), I'm close again." He said then bit your shoulder roughly. You wanted to give him more room inside of you so, you wrapped your left leg pur his waist bringing him closer and lifted your right leg to your torso.

"Oh god, when did you get so flexible?" He said panting.

"I've always been a bit on the flexible side, having kids isn't gonna make me lose my assets." (A/N for those who aren't flexible i humbly apoligize because Iam actually extremely flexible)

"You should let me use these assets more often." After that he picked up the pace making you and him pant harder. Soon after a few more thrust he came inside of you once again and plopped on top of you sweating and panting.

"That was amazing Levi." You said curling your fingers through his sweaty raven locks. He looked up and you with a slight smirk.

"Who ever said we were done, we said that we were gonna do this all night besides, it's time for round 3."
-----------------------------------
Hello lovelies, hope you enjoyed this chapter. It's been a minute since I wrote a lemon hope it was good. I know i said I was gonna post it Friday but uh.... Haikyuu kinda got in the way *laughs awkwardly* but I'm  going to start working on the next chapter soon and it's going to reveal some stuff about your last *buh buh BUH* anyways I got stuff to do so bai Otaku Princess out! ^^💕