Chapter 28: Birthday suprise (extended)

Hey guys so I decided to extend this chapter because the next chapter would have been short if I didn't so enjoy guys and read it from start to finish. I know some will just want to read the part that was added "But It's Better If You Do" read it from the beginning again. (Panic! At the Disco reference) Enjoy lovelies Otaku Princess out! ^^
---------------------------------------------
"Happy Biryhday (Y/N)!" Everyone shouted.
Today was your 20th birthday and all your friends came it's was a fun day full of party games and surprises all at your place. Sadly, your husband Levi couldn't make it, he and Erwin had some Scout duties to do somewhere. Now was the time when everyone began singing "Happy Birthday" and you blew out the candles on top of your cake making a very special wish of yours.
"What was your wish (Y/N), I bet it was potatoes, was it potatoes?!" Sasha asked nearly drooling.
"That's completely ridiculous Sasha and besides, the wish I made is none of your business. If I told you it would come true." You said.
"Ok ok, it's time for (Y/N) open her presents." Armin said smiling at you.
"Oh me first!" Yelled Hanji. She scurried over to you with a small square box, it was the size of an earring holder so when you opened it you expected it to be earrings but instead.... it was a clump of your husband's hair.
"Uh Hanji... what is this?"
"Well see while Heichou wasn't looking I ripped a clump of hair from his head to use for experiments but, after I was done with I had no use so, I decided it would be a great birthday present for you!" Hanji said with a twinkle in her eye but, everyone in the room just looked at her strange.
"Ok then... who's next?" You asked.
"I'll go." Jean said. He handed you a medium size box. You opened it and it had a beautiful silver oval locket.
"Oh my Jean, it's beautiful!" You said admiring it's beauty.
"Open it and see what it says." You did as he said and opened it to see a message engraved in it. it read 'If you ever feel Corpral isn't enough for you, swing by my place I'm always willing to listen to you and more ~ Jean ;)' You have him a deadly glare and he just grinned.
"Anyone wanna shove this down Horseface's throat?" You asked, holding up the locket.
"I'll do it!" Ymir said raising her hand.
"Here." You threw it to her and she caught it and tackled Jean to the ground. She began trying to shove down his throat with Christa yelling at her.
"Here (Y/N), hell it's not much but, it ls better than nothing." You opened the box to reveal a nice gray jacket that actually looked kind of cute. 'Thank God, I finally got a decent present' You thought.
"Thanks Connie I really like it." Sasha was next.
"Here (Y/N) I worked extra hard making this for ya." said Sasha. She said handing you a large and heavy gift box, when you opened it you couldn't believe your eyes. A dropped appeared on your forehead.
"O-oh wow... it's a... bowl of mashed potatoes." Your eyebrow twitched.
"Yeah I worked all night on hand mashing them aren't they great?" You had no words for her, but you suddenly got a devilish idea.
"Hey Eren! Hot potato!" You screamed throwing him the bowl filled with mash potatoes and he caught it and held it above his head.
"Hey Hanji heads up!" He threw it to Her and she caught it.
"Connie!"
"I got it!" They all stared playing hot potato and Sasha was struggling to stop them, running back and forth to them.
"Hey guys stop it you shouldn't just throw food around like that!"
"Here's our present for you (Y/N) Christa says, with Ymir standing behind her dragging Jean by his collar. 'Wow she actually got her to stop.' You thought and took the small gift box from Christa's hand. Inside it was a pretty gold chain bracelet.
"Aw Christa I love, it's so pretty." Christa had a big smile on her face.
"Oh (Y/N), you do?"
"Yeah, I was hoping to get some jewelry today... without anymore perverted writing engraved in it." You say looking at the half beaten to death Jean, Ymir was holding.
"Here (Y/N), it's from me and Eren." You took the large box from Mikasa's hand and opened it. You couldn't believe it. They got you a Scouts hoodie, but instead of it being green it was gold.
"Oh my gosh, Mikasa it's beautiful, where did you guys find this?"
"We had it costume made for you, Happy a Birthday (Y/N)." You have Mikasa a big hug.
"Thanks Mikasa." Everyone stayed for awhile and chatted around 12 everyone left and Levi was still out so, you decided to go to bed.
~~~
"Hey (Y/N), wake up." A familiar voice said. You rubbed your eyes and saw Levi sitting at the foot of the bed with a one layered cake with 20 birthday candles on it.
"Levi, did you make this?" He blushed.
"Yeah that's kinda why I'm late. After work Petra helped me make it, sorry I'm late."
"It's ok Levi, at least you're here now and that's what matters."
~~~
You and Levi sat at the kitchen table with the candles lit bright on the cake, illuminating the dark room.
"Make a wish (Y/N)." Said Levi.
"What's the point, my wish has already come true honey." You said with a soft smile and blew out the candles. The room was completely dark but, you could feel Levi smirking.
"Then why don't I give you your birthday present then." He said walking over to you, picking you up bridal style and carrying you to the bedroom.
He layer you down on the bed, stripping you into the birthday suit ;).
"Levi I know you want to do it but, it's really late and I'm worried that someone might hear us." You said blushing.
"Who cares I want them to hear how much pleasure I give you, because no one could ever make you feel the way I make you feel. He said passionately kissing you.
"C-could we at least do it under the covers it's cold tonight and I'm already completely naked." You said shivering.
"Don't worry (Y/N), you won't be cold for too long." He said stripping each piece of clothing off of him slowly, not taking his eyes off of you for a second. Just the sight of him made you wet.
He got in between your legs and readied himself at your entrance, and immediately shoving himself into you, with out a seconds notice. You but your lip at the sudden pleasure that was possessing your body.
"Mmm, babe, why don't ever ask if I'm ready anymore, you might destroy my insides." You breathe out in pleasure.
"What's the point, you beg for it every time." He smirked.
"J-just shut up and move." He did as you said and slowly started pumping in and out of you.
"You fucking tease go faster!"
"No, I want you to beg for it first."
"Please." You said just above a whisper.
"Louder (Y/N)." He said smacking your ass, making you squeal.
"Please." You said nearly yelling.
"Louder!" He said smacking your ass harder.
"But I can't someone will here us."
"I don't care, I want them too." His voice was so sexy, but you still refused.
"If you don't beg I'll stop." You were too far along for him to stop now so, you reluctantly gave in and began begging.
"Oh babe please fuck me harder!" After hearing that Levi turned you around on your hands and knees, drilling into from the back.
"No Levi, I want to see your face." You said panting but, Levi just shoved your head in the pillow.
"To bad you waited to long to beg so, this is your punishment." He said with a devilish smirk on his face. You gave him an annoyed look and sighed.
"Fine just go hard fast." Levi immediately started ramming into you already hitting that special spot that made you see stars. A knot began to form in your stomach and you went crazy moaning.
"Come on baby cum already." You said. With one more thrust you and Levi came in unison, a mix of your juices filling you up. You and Levi held each other's sweaty bodies together.
"Happy birthday (Y/N)." He says panting.
"Thanks honey, so where's my birthday present." You asked giggling.
---------------------------------------------
🎶now if we're talking body🎶
🎶you got a perfect one so put it on me🎶
🎶swear it won't take you long🎶
🎶if you love me right🎶
🎶We'll fuck for life on and on and on🎶 ~ Otaku Princess ^^ 💕