Chapter 21: The plan

"So Mikasa, how's you and Eren's relationship right now." You ask sitting across from Mikasa drinking tea with her at her cabin.
"It's going pretty well actually."
"He didn't throw up on your shoes again did he?" You asked taking a sip.
"No it went a lot better this time actually."
*Flashback*
"Mikasa!" Eren said running up to Mikasa.
"Eren?"
"Mikasa, I have to ask you something."
"If you throw up on my shoes again I'll-" He grabbed her in a tight embrace.
"I won't this time I promise. Mikasa will you be mine girlfriend?" He asked blushing frantically. Mikasa smiled and hugged him back.
"Yeah sure anything for you Eren."
*Flashback Ended*
You giggled. "I'm happy for you girl." Mikasa grinned a little. It was completely silent for a moment.
"Hey Mikasa, what would you say if I wanted another one." You said breaking the silence
"What do you mean another?" She asked between sips. You sat your cup doe and signed looking down.
"I want a baby Mikasa, really bad." She looked at you and sat her cup down.
"What does the captain think about it?" You sighed.
"Oh I don't know, but I don't think it's the best time to tell him, he hasn't been himself lately."
"What do you mean?" You were at the brink of tears.
"I don't know what's wrong with him, we've always had a good understanding of each other's feelings but I can't tell what's going on in his mind right now. He doesn't even want a big wedding, he just wants to get the papers signed and that's it, which I kind of understand why but, at the same time he's been more distant lately and I can't stand it." You wipe a tear from the corner of your eye with your palm when Mikasa spoke up.
"And when did he start to act like this?"
"It started the night after we told you guys we were getting married." Mikasa thought for a second then it came to her.
"Well I don't know what happen that day in the cabin with Eren and the captain but, I think that's the reason he may be acting that way. Eren's been acting weird since then as well."
"I need to find find out what happened that day."
"And how do you plan to do that, you know the captain is a stubborn man."
"I know that's why I plan to break him."
"That's gonna be hard (Y/N), some things are better left to be unknown, I'm pretty sure everything will cool down soon and the captain will be back to normal."
"But that's just the thing Mikasa only "some" things are, though this on the other hand isn't. I know Levi better than anyone else and I can tell this isn't something that's going to take him a few days to get over so, I've come up with a plan. I'll try my best to get Levi to say something about it. On the other hand it's not too hard to get anything out of Eren, so I suggest you try to gets much out of him. Afterwards we'll get together and try to find out what's going on how does that sound?"
"Sounds good to me, this plan should totally help us get our guys back to normal."
----------------------------------------------
I know it's a shirt chapter guys I'm gonna try to work on the next one tonight. Bye my lovelies💕 ^^~ Otaku Princess