Chapter 24: Graduation Day

Hey guys one more chapter till Pt. 2. so this chapter was a request by a close fan of mine and it's kind of like a side chapter so I hope it's amusing, oh yeah and that's my reader oc so.... yeah. Otaku Princess out! 💕^^
---------------------------------------------
You opened your eyes in a daze. You and you left hand behind your back and your right hand over your heart. You looked around and saw your fellow cadets, Eren, Armin, and Mikasa around you.
"W-what's going on."
"What do you mean your graduating with us (Y/N)."
"WHAT!" You said puzzled. "But you guys already graduated."
"We know but this is a special graduation just for you Cadet (Y/N), congratulations," Erwin came over to you and held his hand out for you to shake. "Welcome to the Scouts Regiment."
"Oh my gosh thank you Commander Erwin."
"Would you like to say something cadet?" You followed Erwin in the middle of the graduation circle with tears in your eyes.
"I'd like to thank all my friends who have been there to support me and I'd like to thanks my loving fiancé who has stayed by my side through thick and thin." Suddenly you were laying in meadow with Levi hovering over with you.
"Let's make love... right here in this meadow." You started to blush.
"N-no Levi, we might... ruin the flowers." You said quietly.
"Fuck the flowers, just fuck me." He started kissing you roughly and then looked and you.
"And Erwin...."
"WHAT THE HELL?!"
"Hey (Y/N)." Erwin said.
"How bout it?"
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
~~~
Suddenly you woke up sweating and breathing hard.
"(Y/N) are you ok?" Levi asked rubbing his eyes.
"Levi... do you swing?" Asked looking down and blushing.
"What the hell, no, were my love making skills last night really that bad?" You just remembered you and Levi had sex just last night, now you felt bad and covered your bare chest.
"Never mind, I'm sorry, it's just that I had this really weird dream." You said rubbing the back of your head.
"What was it about?" You started blushing even more.
"I'll tell you about it later."