Chapter 26: The talk

Hey guys so before you read this I wanna warn you. This chapter is hilarious I couldn't keep a straight face while writing so just a heads up. Also does anyone here watch the American anime RWBY? I recently got into it and I'm in love with it. I even got the volume albums off of iTunes. If you do watch it put in the comment your favorite character mine is Yang, but Nora is my spirit animal to be honest. Ok that's all enjoy the chapter guys~ Otaku Princess ^^💕
---------------------------------------------
"Hey uh Mikasa, where's Eren?" Asked Armin. You, Armin, and Mikasa were hanging out at you and Levi's cabin just as good old friends without any drama.
"Hmm, well he said he and Jean had something to do." Said Mikasa
"Really, what would they possibly be doing together." You asked knowing they bitterly hate each other.
"I not sure, Eren said something about pulp and a horse."
"Pulp? Like in orange juice?" Asked Armin.
"What could possibly involve a horse and orange juice?" You said with a snort.
"Who knows maybe horses like orange juice?" Mikasa thought.
"Sounds a bit freaky." Said Armin. You and Mikasa just look at each other.
"Olala Armin never took you for the type to think up stuff like that." You say with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.
"What do you mean? When I said freaky I meant in a scary way. What were you talking about?" Armin asked confused.
"You know.... like sex freaky."
"....."
"....."
"What's sex?" You and Mikasa sat there, your eyes drained of color and your mouths agape. Mikasa decided to break the silence.
"Uh... well I don't think there's anyone better to tell you than (Y/N) isn't that right?" Mikasa turned to you and patted your shoulder.
"What why do I have to tell him?!" You started to blush furiously.
"Oh come now (Y/N), must we remark on how many times the captain has made your inside look like the inside of a pizza Hot Pocket." You looking at her your face completely red.
"Oh yeah, don't think I didn't walk by your cabin around 4 yesterday." She gasped.
"What did you see?"
"Oh I didn't see anything, but the sounds were enough for me to tell what was going on." Now she was blushing theg same color of red as you.
"Oh you little-"
"Don't fuck with me bitch or it'll come right back at ya."
"If you tell anyone..."
"Oh don't worry I won't, as long as you help me explain to Armin what sex is."
"Fine bitch." You both look at Armin and cleared your throats.
"Ok Armin, see now people have very special, sensitive parts." You said
"Yes you see boys have worms." said Mikasa, you two taking turns talking.
"Yes and the girls have tunnels."
"And the boy let's his worm crawl in and out of the girls tunnel over and over."
"Until the boys worm and the girls tunnel releases a white substance."
"It kinda looks and feels like tree sap."
"Oh did we mention that doing that can get a girl pregnant."
"Oh yes it very well can."
"Uh I'm not quite understanding could you guys do an example for me." Armin asked. You both started sweating bullets.
"Uh sorry Armin but, if we do it, it wouldn't be done properly." Said
"Yeah, although the people of the same sex can so it, it's done a little different between them."
"That's ok, I just want a demonstration."
"Uhhh...." You and Mikasa just looked at each other not sure what to say.
"What's with all the commotion?" Levi said, just waking up from his nap.
"Oh (Y/N) and Mikasa were explaining to me what sex is. Apparently it involves worms and tunnels." Levi looked at the both of you then back at Armin.
"Sex is when a man fucks a woman right in the pussy." Armin's face was blanker than paper.
"LEVI WHY WOULD YOU TELL IT TO HIM LIKE THAT?!" You yelled at him angered and frustrated.
"Well that is what you do when you have sex."
"S-so is that how you got (Y/N) pregnant?" Armin's face was a crimson red now.
"Yes I'm afraid that is what happened."
"And we did that same thing last night, 10 rounds in a row, and she still felt like going after that." You punched Levi in the arm.
"Uh, well we should probably leave." Mikasa said, grabbing Armin's risk.
"C'mon Armin, let's go see about the orange juice and that horse." With that being said Mikasa dragged Armin out of you and Levi's cabin.
"Orange juice and a horse?" Levi wondered. You gave a deadly glare in Levi's direction.
"What?" He asked.
"You're not getting any tonight jackass." You said walking into the bedroom.
"Aw c'mon (Y/N), he was gonna learn sooner or later!" Levi yelled running after you.