Chapter 24: It is real

Chaeyoung was a dreamer but never in a million years she would've thought that she was going to live a night like that. She passed through so many emotions it all still felt like a dream. But she opened her eyes and Mina was there, next to her, with messy hair and breathing through her mouth. 'it is real' It was scary at first but Mina somehow made sure to reassure her, it all felt so good Chaeyoung started remembering everything that happened last night while looking at the girl with a smile. 'She really is here, she really wants me' She kept looking at Mina until the girl started to move, rubbing her eyes she finally opened them. 'she's so beautiful'

Mina looked at Chaeyoung smiling. "Good morning." it was normal for Chaeyoung to find Mina's morning voice quite attractive but after last night, she couldn't help but blush immediately. "Why are you blushing so early?" Mina yawned.

Chaeyoung looked away, she was not going to tell her the truth. "Did you sleep well?"

"Don't ignore me," Mina protested. "Are you really that shy?"

"I'm not."

"Then why?" Mina got closer to hug Chaeyoung. "Tell me," she said while accommodating her head on Chaeyoung's back.

"Why are you so clingy?" Chaeyoung ignored the question.

"You're comfy, it's early, I'm sleepy, see? Reasons, now tell me why you got all red, is it really just because I smiled at you? Because, I get that you like me and all but please," Mina said all that really fast, Chaeyoung found it funny. Mina was always bothering her but she loved it. 

Chaeyoung was embarrassed but there was no point hiding that fact now. "I just... really like your morning voice."

Mina giggled. "Mhh, do you now?" 'okay, it was all a mistake, I shouldn't have said anything, of course, she's gonna make fun of me'. "Why?" 'Why? why would she ask why, isn't it obvious, god, I hate her'

"It's cute." Chaeyoung was probably all red again, cute was not the word she was thinking. Mina apparently was having too much fun with all this, she moved her head off Chaeyoung's back, to be close to her ear.

"I don't think you meant to say that," Mina said all that with the lowest sexiest voice Chaeyoung had ever heard from her and all right in her ear. 'fuck' Chaeyoung used to find it hard no to think about Mina in ways she wasn't suppose to, and now she probably could afford to think like that, but she was so shy it still felt like a forbidden thing and Mina being this clingy and confident was not helping.

"Why are you such a tease?"  Chaeyoung managed to say in the middle of the mess she was.

"I'm not," Mina answered getting away from her ear and back to her back. "A tease plays with you, it won't give you what you want, but I'm right here."

'okay, no, no, I need to get out of here' "Right, okay," Chaeyoung moved, leaving Mina's head without support, and reached for her phone,"I'll ignore you now."

Mina just laughed a bit and found new support in Chaeyoung's chest who was turning on her phone. "About time, you'll find all my desperate text messages," Mina said annoyed. "Don't ever ignore me like that again."

"Sorry," Chaeyoung answered. "I was not exactly doing well." She saw the time on her phone, they had strangely woken up really early.

"Still."

'oh no' Chaeyoung had a thousand missed calls from Nayeon and texts too. "She's gonna kill me."

"Who?" Mina asked looking up at her.

"Nayeon, I have too many calls from her."

"Mhh, you should call her, she must be worried."

"But why?" Chaeyoung understood that she could be worried because she had not answered but when she left her, she was fine. "I told her I was okay." then her phone started ringing. "Oh, she's a witch." Chaeyoung was afraid of answering.