Chapter 2: Left and right

Chaeyoung was completely dumbfounded. she had no idea what had just happened and she had no idea how to fix it. hell, it wasn't even her fault.

"She didn't even say her name."

Without knowing what to do about it, Chaeyoung just decided to wait and see how things will develop. She knew someone was moving into her room one of these days, she just didn't know exactly when.

Earlier that day, Chaeyoung had been fixing some schedule problems she had for the new semester. She was able to fix them all and everything seemed to fit perfectly for the start of her course, so she went to her room to rest a bit before her plans for the evening. She had no idea that was going to happen like it did.

She looked around the room searching for the startled girl's belongings, and she found her bags in the other bed. 'she seems like an organized girl, it'll be good to have things clean and neat around here' that was the only thing she could think positively, for now, her old roommate was a mess. Chaeyoung didn't want to think about the outburst of her new roommate, it was kinda sad and also... embarrassing to remember what she had to do to prove her wrong. she didn't know what got into her, she was just pissed. there was nothing she could do about it now, so.

She looked for her phone and saw the time

3:16 pm

It was still early, she had made plans at 6 pm, she was meeting her best friend, Nayeon, they hadn't been able to hang out sooner and she really missed her. Chaeyoung kinda wanted to talk to someone about what had just happened so she texted her.

to nayeon💙3:20pm
hey.

She waited for an answer just for a few minutes.

from nayeon💙 3:24pm
hey, what's up?

to nayeon💙3:24pm
r u busy? can we hang out sooner?

from nayeon💙3:24pm
how much sooner?

to nayeon💙3:25pm
like
now

from nayeon💙3:25
you really miss me.
OK you can come to my room I'll wait.
but take your time.

Chaeyoung didn't bother to reply

Due to the final exams from the previous semester and family stuff, a month had passed since she last saw Nayeon. Nayeon is older than Chaeyoung, but they get along pretty well, no one understands Chaeyoung as Nayeon does, they'd been friends for years now and they've become each other's safe space, so it was only natural for Chaeyoung to go to her now. She wasn't feeling sad nor was she feeling angry, she just needed to talk about it because, well, it was kinda bothering her and Nayeon had the power to make her smile.

She grabbed her keys and looked around the room leaving a big breath before exiting through the door. Nayeon's room was in the other building so she had to walk a bit, it will help to clear her mind. Walking stepping on the fallen leaves she made her way to the other dorm.

She loved autumn. She loved every season, though. all of them had their own unique way of beauty and Chaeyoungreally appreciates beauty in all. That was one of the reasons why she was studying arts, she really enjoyed capturing all those moments in canvasses and leaving her own significant mark in them. This campus was a pretty okay source of inspiration, it was not that big but big enough and had old structures but well maintained, it had a unique style that Chaeyoung found quite attractive, even though these last weeks she had been trying to draw people. Drawing people wasn't her strongest side so she had been trying, but it wasn't an easy task. Chaeyoung enjoyed painting landscapes and abstract things, even creating her own characters and magical lands. Maybe she'll ask Nayeon to pose for her someday. Nayeon could turn out to be a pretty portrait as she was indeed beautiful. There are not enough words to describe her beauty and the fact that she is aware of her looks, makes her even more gorgeous.