Chapter 36: Tactless

Author's note: Hi! I think I've never written to you here so, hey :) Firstly, thanks a lot for reading this, it's been fun. Now, since I was taking longer, I decided to update this. I guess you could call it a filler chapter. It was supposed to be the first part of one long chapter but then many asked about the update so with this you can at least know that I'm still writing. Real life is just been a bit complicated and stuff. But I am working on the next chapters! Also, thanks a lot for your comments, and I've seen many comments in Tagalog if I'm not mistaken and I wish I could answer those, but Google translator doesn't help much hehe. But yeah, just know that I read your comments and appreciate them a lot.

***

It had been a really emotional day. Sana felt a bit tired but also relieved that Momo had appeared and they could talk.

When Nayeon gathered everyone to keep Chaeyoung company and had explained what had happened she felt so embarrassed, really. No, it wasn't her fault but Momo is her friend so she felt responsible, besides, she added fuel to everything, right?

But she felt for Momo. They were best friends and they shared everything. This Mina thing was the only part Momo always kept to herself and it was frustrating because Sana could see so clearly the way she looked at the girl. So even if she got a bit mad before and then more because of what she had done to Chaeyoung, she still felt towards Momo.

And seeing her cry so regretfully last night she just wanted for everything to get better and she couldn't help but wonder if Tzuyu ever felt a bit like Momo had.

Sana knew about how Tzuyu had had this little crush on Chaeyoung for some time, but they didn't discuss it any further, there was no need. But now Sana wondered if she had felt hurt like that at some point or if she had cried over it or if she felt a bit jealous of Mina, it would be normal, right? Sana didn't mind, but she was kind of making her own heart hurt just by thinking of past Tzuyu feeling hurt. It was a bit silly.

Either way, it made her feelings for Momo aside and she left the next morning really early just to go to Tzuyu's dorm. She missed her and she knew she must be worried about Chaeyoung, right? Sana wanted to talk about it. They could help. How? She was not sure.

Another thing that Sana was not sure of was how Tzuyu always answered her texts no matter the time.

To TZUYU <3
i miss you

From TZUYU <3
sober? did you sleep well? where?

To TZUYU <3
you are awake
come outside

See? She always answered especially when Sana needed her the most. Tzuyu didn't reply. Sana just waited for a couple of minutes outside her door when she appeared.

Sana hurried to wrap her arms around her. "Hey, you." She gave her a tight hug, taking in her scent.

Tzuyu held her and when Sana let go, she just leaned down as usual for Sana to leave a quick kiss making the girl smile. "You are in the same clothes as yesterday."

"I slept with Momo," Sana said and intertwined their hands so they could walk to her room. She knew Tzuyu preferred to be there since they could be alone and quiet.

Tzuyu hummed and Sana could feel she didn't like the mention of the girl. But she asked either way, "Is she okay?"

"Not really." Sana really liked how Tzuyu asked that even if she knew how mad she was at her. "That's why I slept there."

"And you left Nayeon alone with her, she won't live much."

Sana chuckled. "They'll be okay." That reminded her, "I really like Nayeon."