[M]Chapter 42: Give this love a chance

*(This chapter contains slight mature content)

Little by little. That's how Sana has been getting back her best friend. Ever since the incident, as she likes to call it, meaning Momo's feelings for Mina producing a series of unfortunate events that ended up hurting many in one way or another, Momo has been distant. At first, she completely disappeared, then she admitted her mistake and owned up for it, after that, she's been quiet, mostly, not her real self, which Sana missed deeply but since New Year's where everything went just right, Momo has been doing quite better.

Everyone has been doing better, probably. And Sana is someone who really feels best when the people she loves are happy. She really does. Like people who feel sad when the weather is gray. And something else Sana adores is when she gets to be surrounded by her friends. Today, really close to the break ending, she was.

"Remind me why we invited her," Tzuyu said sighing at the sight of a smiling Dahyun who was approaching them and waving.

"Because," Sana answered, knowing her girlfriend loves her friend but can't spend a minute without bickering. "We are kind and we are helping both of them."

"I don't approve."

"But I do and you'll do as I say."

Tzuyu stopped walking and pulled from their intertwined hands. "I am not whipped."

"Aren't you?"

"I am not," Tzuyu frowned and let go of her hand. Sana smiled, she was just playing with Tzuyu but the girl took it seriously.

"Hey, guys," Dahyun got next to them, oblivious to whatever was happening between them. "Lovely day, isn't it?"

"Do you think I'm whipped?" Tzuyu asked Dahyun ignoring her greeting.

"Well... I mean, I'll be whipped for Sana too."

"Right, how could I ask you, my bad." Tzuyu looked pissed but Sana was enjoying it.

"Thank you, Dahyunnie, you flatter me all the time."

"Yeah! all the time," Tzuyu argued.

"My pleasure." Dahyun made a reverence.

'off to a good start, I see' Sana couldn't be bothered by them, it was normal. Taking Tzuyu's hand once again, they started walking to their destination, the movies. "Come on, she's waiting." Tzuyu didn't protest but she looked like she was actually debating on her own whether she was whipped or not.

"Who's waiting?" Dahyun walked alongside them.

"Momo."

Dahyun seemed to choke on her own words and coughed awkwardly. "Ah, lovely," she said. "The more the merrier, right?" Sana just nodded but then Dahyun talked again, "But why?"

It didn't sound like an actual question, it made Sana smiled. It was more like a cry for help, you could tell Dahyun got nervous.

"So you won't be the third wheel," Tzuyu spoke again.

"What?" Dahyun was hurt. "I'm not a third wheel."

"You go with us literally everywhere," Tzuyu explained. "And we are a couple, you know? Sana is my girlfriend as much as you tend to forget it."

Dare to Love Her | Michaengजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें