Chapter five

⚠️bullying

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Louis' POV

Louis was slammed into the lockers from behind. Louis felt a twinge of pain as he clashed with the lockers. His chest was already riddled with bruises that were inflicted by his father. He cringed in pain but quickly hid it. His mind went into panic, he felt as though the person who shoved him was his father. He was about to have a full-blown panic attack; he was spiraling with the thoughts inside of his head. He was brought back to reality by a strong deep voice.

"Who the fuck do you think you are" the voice said. The person grabbed his shoulder and aggressively whipped Louis around. Louis was face to face with Harry Styles. 'Well shit' louis thought.

Louis was weak at home but here, here he could stand up to his oppressors. He would not let Harry fucking Styles best him. He could not allow it. He was weak at home full of pain and here at school he was happy and friendly. He needed this façade to work.

"What are you on about" Louis retorted.

"I am the king of this school you hear me. I am the most popular guy at this school. Everyone loves me because I am the best. You, you are nothing you hear me" Harry spat.

Nothing. The word rang through his head for what seemed like an eternity. He was livid and seeing red. He didn't want to be weak. He didn't want to have to hold his tongue constantly.

"Oh really. They love you huh. To me you seem like an egotistical asshole to me. You may be the king of the school, but you will never ever rule over me" Louis replied sassily.

Harry's face flashed with anger. No one spoke down to him, no one. He was the one with control. No one would look down on him, they loved him. He was popular and perfect. This boy, this abnormality needed to know his place. He needed to fall in line. That's how this school worked, everyone had their own role and they stuck to it. Harry's role as king was being threatened.

"Listen here you worthless piece of shit. No one talks to me like that. No one. I will not let some worthless person like you to affect my status" Harry spat.

Louis cringed inside but kept a strong stance. The words cut through him like a knife.

Harry punched Louis across the left side of his face. Harry kicked his knee into Louis stomach. Louis fell to the ground and Harry kicked him twice in the stomach. Louis hadn't noticed the two boys standing behind harry laughing at the ordeal.

"Hope you've learned your fucking lesson you twat" Harry spat. Harry turned around and left with the other two boys leaving louis on the ground.

Louis picked himself up, it took every fiber of his being to do so. He hobbled over the men's bathroom. He brought himself to the sink a spit blood into it. The sight made him cringe, but he was beginning to get used to the sight of his own blood. Louis quickly washed out his mouth and looked up into the mirror. He could see that his face was beginning to bruise but there was nothing that could be done about it now. He took a deep breath and collected himself. Class was going to start soon, and he needed to rush if he was going to make it in time. He walked out of the bathroom and was greeted with an empty hall thankfully. He searched for the room but was completely lost. The bell rang signaling he was late to class. Soon though he found the art room. He tried the door, but it was locked, so he knocked on the door.

A couple of seconds later the door was swung open and he was met with a fairly tall, well taller than louis, woman. She looked quite eccentric and had a bright smile on her face that looked real unlike the smile louis had on at the moment.

"Sorry, I'm new and I got a bit lost on my way here" louis said brightly.

"No problem honey, I'm Ms. Mabel. Welcome to art class. Sorry but we are a bit tight on space, this class is quite big. So, looks like you will have to sit at that table with all the girls" The woman said cheerfully.

Louis smiled and sauntered toward the table that Mrs. Mabel directed him to. Louis sat at the open seat and smiled at the three girls in front of him.

"Hi, I'm Louis" he said brightly whilst smiling.

"I'm Gigi" the girl across him said confidently.

"I'm Elanor" the girl on his left said seductively. Louis was disgusted by the girl's affectionate spirit but continued to smile.

"I'm Amy" the girl on his left said. She seemed to be the most normal of the three, but Gigi also seemed nice.

"Ok class today we will be drawing something that embodies our soul. I want you to show us who you really are" the class all began to grumble at that statement "I get that this is verry personal so I will not be showing the pieces to the class, but that does not mean that you do not do the assignment to the best of your ability" Ms. Mabel said.

Ms. Mabel walked around the room distributing paper to the students. When she came to louis she stopped and smiled.

"Sorry I didn't catch your name" she said to Louis.

"Louis" he replied with a smile.

"Well Louis, I'm excited to see your work. I have faith that you will be a wonderful artist" she said and wandered to the next table to hand out paper.

Louis grasped his pencil and began to sketch. He didn't exactly know what he was going to draw but he thought it was best to just go with the flow. He was interrupted when Gigi spoke.

"Looks like you're gathering quite the attention" Gigi said.

"Yeah, you're the talk of the whole school. Everyone is saying you're the 'nice new mysterious guy" Elanor said agreeingly.

"Looks like you even gained the attention of Harry Styles" Amy said gesturing to the curl headed lad across the room.

'Shit' Louis though. 'Of course, he had to be in this class'.

"Oh Styles, whatever I don't care" Louis said casually. The girls looked stunned. Well, all except Gigi.

"But that's Harry Styles. He's the king of the whole school. He got put on the senior football team as a freshman. Everyone loves him" Elanor said emphasizing on the words 'Harry Styles' and 'king'.

"Not everyone likes him El. I for one think he is a bit of an asshole. He has a massive ego. He's fucked almost every girl in this school. He doesn't love any of them though, he thinks it's a game to break girls' hearts" Gigi

Amy and Elanor looked shocked but louis just smirked. Not everyone loved Harry, 'thank God' he thought.

He began to sketch again. After while the picture began to come together. The picture was his mum and his sisters all together smiling. It was by no means finished, but it looked quite nice so far. That was his soul. His soul was with his mother and sisters, all of which had been ripped from him. His soul had been ripped from him and now he was a corpse. The bell rang and he looked up. He hadn't realized he had zoned out. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

He went to his other two classes which were drama and French. They were quite uneventful, and luckily Harry wasn't in them. He was glad the school day was over it was so dreadfully long. He however was also deeply dreading going back to his house. He waved goodbye to his brand-new friends Niall, Liam, and Zayn. He was so happy to have friends. He thought he was going to be completely alone forever in this world, he had no clue that he had just made the best friends in the world. He turned and walked away into the direction of his house. House not home, louis knew there was a distinction. Home was where love was, home was with his mum and sisters. He continued the long walk to his house feeling the sense of dread inside him worsen with each step.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️
Well that's another chapter. I hope you are liking the story so far :)