Epilouge

Louis and Harry ended up having their happily ever after. They made it through all the trials and tribulations that life threw at them. They made it through because they always had each other. They both changed each other for the better and made each other stronger.

Harry and Louis both went to Manchester University on football scholarships. They became the first openly gay couple in University football. Louis found his calling as a football player and became the captain of the team as a freshman. Harry couldn't have been prouder of Louis and all his accomplishments.

Louis studied Sports marketing and management with an undergrad in English. Louis went on to become the star player on the Doncaster Rovers. Louis was also the first openly gay player in the National football league. Louis wrote a book about his life and inspired others to never give up on life, and that things can always get better.

Harry studied design in university and went on to become a famous designer just like he dreamed of. Louis pushed him to become what he wanted to be and not what he was expected to be. Harry became a famous designer, and his designs could be seen on the runway and on the Broadway stage. He became everything he dreamed of being.

Together Harry and Louis became the most famous power couple in the world. They were finally happy, and everything was finally great.

Troy and the two men that had hurt Louis were in jail for life. Without them in his life Louis could finally be free and flourish into the person he was meant to be.

They were still really close to Niall, Liam, and Zayn. Niall became a famous food critic. Liam became a fireman. Zayn became a famous artist. They all were doing great in life. They always stayed together and were there for each other.

A year after they had graduated university Harry proposed to Louis. Louis of course accepted and they were married on September 28th. They had had a beautiful ceremony and Harry designed their outfits. The boys attended their wedding and so did Louis' sisters. Harry's family also attended. It was one of the best days of their lives.

The other best days would have been when their children were born. A year after Louis and Harry got married, they had their first child. Gemma was the surrogate for their first child Darcy. They loved Darcy and were living life to the fullest. Harry and Louis felt like they wanted more and decided to have another child. When Darcy was two their second child Flynn was born. This time Lottie was their surrogate. Life was great they loved their children and each other.

Louis realized that he wasn't defined by his past and moved on and became a great person. Through everything Harry was there right by his side. Harry saved him and he saved Harry.

And that is how life went on, just like they promised to each other. They were there for each other through thick and thin always and forever.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️
I hoped you enjoyed the story

Have a great day/ night

-xx Sophie🖤