Chapter forty three

Louis' POV

Now that Troy and the men were out of his life for good, Louis was so happy. Harry and the boys helped him through everything, and he was so happy. Louis was also really excited for the final championship football game.

Louis was so excited for the game; it was his final chance to impress the scouts. He and Harry had already submitted their university applications. Louis was hoping that his grades and football skills would help him get into university. They hoped that they both would make it, so they could be together. 

Today was the day that they had both the final championship game and their presentation for drama. Harry and he had been obsessing about the game and the project like crazy. 

Lunch time

They were all sitting at their usual lunch table. Zayn and Liam were talking about how exited they were for the game. Niall was eating a mountain of food, he insisted on carb loading before the big day. Harry was staring at his designs and dioramas for drama trying to find any little flaw. Louis was going over his flashcards and script obsessively.

"Harry there is literally nothing wrong with your designs or dioramas. And Louis your script is perfect I have read it three times and found absolutely nothing wrong" Liam said.

"Are you sure" he asked.

"I am, now eat your food" Liam said.

He sighed and picked up his sandwich and started eating. Harry ate his food too. They were both jittery and nervous. Louis by now knew their presentation like the back of his hand. Harry had the picture-perfect diorama and everyone who saw it was in awe.

After lunch they went to art. Louis couldn't focus on anything besides the project just like Harry. Eleanor was blabbering on abut a shoe sale she was going to after the football game. She was so annoying. Louis couldn't focus over the sound of her annoying perky voice.

"And then I'm going to get the new black heels with red bottoms. Oh, and I'm going to get the new Louis Vuitton's- "Elanor blabbered.

"Will you shut the fuck up Eleanor. Nobody cares about what fucking shoe sale you are going to" he said annoyed.

"Finally, someone said it, yes please shut the hell up" Gigi said.

"How dare you" Eleanor said before getting up and storming out.

"I can't believe I finally said that" Gigi said.

"Me too, I hated her from day one" he said.

"Louis that's mean" Amy said.

"No Amy that's being truthful. I know you hate her too" Gigi said.

"Still, it's mean" Amy said.

"She had it coming" he said.

"Yeah, I can't argue with that" Amy said.

After Art was drama. They were both so nervous. They looked around and saw every one's projects and were scared. They all looked really good, but Harry's was better. Louis was worried his script wasn't up to par though. Harry and others had assured him numerous times that it was perfect and had no errors. Louis still didn't think it was good enough.

Five groups had already gone, and they were fantastic. Louis noticed minor errors but never any major ones. Then another group went, and it was an absolute train wreck. Their dioramas were falling apart, and their script was missing major key parts.

When the teacher asked who wanted to go next his hand shot up. The teacher said they could go next. 

"Why would you do that, I want to delay this for as long as possible" Harry said.