Chapter thirteen

Thank you all so much for the overwhelmingly amazing support. When I first started this, I thought that no one would actually read it, much less enjoy it. I latterly woke up from a nap today and saw that the story hit over 230 reads. I was in complete awe. That might not seem like a lot to some, but it was huge to me. So, I just want to say a massive thank you.

-xx Sophie

⚠️This chapter will be dealing with abuse and rape so if that triggers you, please be careful when reading

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Louis POV

Louis looked up at his sneering father and cowered away. Normally he was a pretty tough guy, but Troy made him feel weak and inferior. He felt small whenever his father attacked him. Louis backed away into the living room but was pushed again. Troy grabbed a fist full of his shirt picking him up then slammed him on the hard ground again. Troy swiftly kicked louis in the stomach over and over. Louis felt a wave of pain with each kick. He had tears welling in his eyes and kept coughing up blood. Louis felt weak and like he wasn't even there in that moment. Troy kept beating Louis relentlessly.

"You are a worthless fag, you hear me worthless" Troy yelled. Louis just whimpered in pain

He picked louis up and held him up to his face. Louis tried to squirm out of his arms but was held tightly. Troy's grip on louis was harsh and would definitely leave bruises. Troy punched louis in the face. Normally Troy wouldn't hit louis anywhere visible, because people might become suspicious, but Troy was furious. Louis didn't know why though. Was it because he was home late? He cleaned the house, he did everything he was supposed to do. Why would Troy's do this. His questions were answered when Troy spoke again.

"Who that a boy who dropped you off. Is that your boyfriend. Is he just another worthless fag like you" Troy sneered.

"NO, NO HE ISN'T. HE'S JUST A FRIEND" Louis yelled.

Hearing his father speak about Harry like that broke his heart. He had been called that so many times, but it hurt when he heard him calling Harry that.

"Oh really. I don't believe you" Troy yelled back.

Troy walked to the kitchen and left Louis on the ground whimpering. Louis was relieved that Troy left. He hurt all over. He had felt pain, but this was worse. The pain wasn't only physical it was mental as well. Louis wasn't gay he couldn't be, so why would Troy do this. He should never have let Harry drive him home. Louis was trapped in his thoughts replaying every moment before his father attacked him.

Troy came back into the living room with a razor-sharp knife in hand. Louis was petrified. Troy came closer with the knife and louis tried to back away. Louis could hardly move so he didn't make it far. Troy came down and sat straddling Louis small frame. Troy pushed up louis' shirt and brought the knife closer. Louis watched as Troy brought the knife closer and closer to making contact with his skin. The knife carved into his skin. Louis thought that he was going to pass out because the pain was immense. He almost wished that he would pass out so that he wouldn't see what his father was doing to him. He felt the blood trickling out of the gashes as Troy carved a word. The word was three letters long, but it held so much pain and agony. The word that was carved into his skin forever was 'fag'. Louis started weeping uncontrollably when he looked down and saw that his abdomen was coved in crimson red.

"Quite your crying fag. That's what you get, you were starting to forget what you were. I just needed to remind your sorry ass" Troy said smiling evilly.

Troy began to undo his belt and Louis knew what was going to happen next. Louis would get another of Troy's "lessons". Louis tried to scream but no noise came out of his mouth. Troy ripped Louis' boxers down exposing him. Louis shivered and squirmed underneath his father. I'm Troy brought his own boxers down while Louis cried.