Chapter sixteen

I don't know if this chapter needs a warning but I'll put it anyways just to be safe. This chapter mentions a panic attack so if that triggers you please be careful.

⚠️mentions a panic attack but does not go into extensive detail
◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Louis' POV

Louis and Harry sat in drama doing their work. Harry kept looking at louis concerned, and Louis kept looking down. Harry kept trying to say something to him, but he simply looked away each time.

"Louis" Harry started.

"What" Louis said in a harsh tone.

"What's wrong" Harry asked.

"Just like I said before nothing. I'm fine" Louis said angrily.

"And like I said before I don't believe you" Harry said.

"Stop" Louis said.

"Stop what" Harry asked.

"Just stop meddling" Louis said.

"I'm not, I'm just worried about you" Harry said concerned.

"Stop it Scooby Doo, I ain't telling shit to you" Louis yelled.

Harry chuckled and replied "I'm honestly worried, I'm not trying to meddle or whatever" Harry said. 

"Just stop caring, I'm fine you are just making things worse" Louis said turning away.

Harry tried to talk again but Louis cut him off muttering a "fuck you". They worked in silence again. Neither looked at each other or spoke a single word. When class ended Louis got up to leave but Harry stepped in front of him to stop him from leaving. Louis looked at him like he was tired of fighting.

"Come on Harry leave me alone" Louis said with a huff.

"I forgot to tell you that coach is posting the results of tryouts on the board by the gym. He said that if you make it you have to come to practice. So, um I hope you brought your football stuff" Harry said.

"I'll be there thanks curly" Louis said.

Louis walked into the hallway and was lost in the sea of students. He went to his last class. Nothing particular happened in that class, Louis just sat and quietly did his work. After school was over, he scoured the school to find Niall. After searching presumably everywhere he finally found the blond-haired boy.

"Hey Ni, lets go look at the results of tryouts yeah" Louis said

"Yes, I can't wait I really really hope I made it" Niall said bouncing up and down excitedly.

"Come on let's go" Louis said walking towards the gym. Niall looked increasingly nervous, but Louis wasn't. Louis was confident in his skill and Harry practically told him he made it already. Louis walked up to the bulletin board to look at the list, but Niall hung back.

"Come on Niller" Louis said annoyed.

"I can't look. You look for me Lou" Niall said nervously. 

Louis shrugged and turned to the list. He looked and in bold it said, 'Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan'. Louis smiled to himself. He wanted this so bad and was so excited to be on the field again.

"Sorry Ni" Louis said leaving a long pause. Niall looked down sadly. "You're going to be stuck with me all season" Louis added.

Niall looked up and smiled brightly. Niall hit Louis jokingly in the arm and Louis flinched slightly. Niall didn't notice though.