Chapter thirty eight

⚠️This chapter includes abuse, rape, alcohol abuse, drug abuse, and suicidal thoughts. This chapter can be immensely triggering, so please be careful.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Harry's POV (Late February) 

Everything was going great it was late February, which means they were back to practicing. Not that he ever stopped though, because Louis would make him go to the field almost every day. Louis wanted to be in top shape, because he really wanted the scouts to watch him and like him. Harry always came to the field even when he didn't want to, because he supported Louis. 

Harry and Louis' relationship was better than ever. Harry and Louis spent so much time together and loved every second of it. Harry loved Louis more than anything, and he would do anything for him.

The boys all got even closer as well. They hung out all the time and were all inseparable. Harry was glad that he was accepted into the group. He thought after he dropped his old friend he would be all alone. In actuality Harry had three great friends and the best boyfriend in the entire world. Everything was absolutely picture perfect.

After football practice Louis stayed late again. Harry knew he had a ton of homework and he wouldn't be able to finish it if he stayed. He wanted to stay with Louis, but he really couldn't.

"Louis, I have a lot of homework I really can't stay" He said.

"That's okay, you go home, and I'll be there in an hour or two" Louis said.

"Are you sure" He said.

"Yeah, what could go wrong" Louis said.

Harry reluctantly went home. He didn't feel right Leaving Louis at school alone, but he did it anyway. He got home and started his homework. Two hours later he got a text from Louis. It read 'Not coming home, going to Niall's'. Harry sighed and looked down. Now louis was mad at him, he messed up again. He didn't think that Louis would get mad at him, Louis litterly said it was okay. He texted Louis trying to apologize, but louis didn't answer. He decided to let Louis go for the night. He took forever to fall asleep without Louis and had a restless night.

He woke up and tried to text Louis, again there was no answer again. He sighed and screamed into his pillow. He felt so frustrated that Louis kept running away from his problems. They were doing amazing and now they are back to square one.

He got up and showered, then got dressed. He went downstairs and made breakfast, well more like lunch at this point. When it hit 2:00 p.m. he was starting to get worried. He texted Louis repeatedly and got no answer. Louis would answer him by now, this was not something that Louis would get that mad about.

He decided he couldn't wait any longer, He decided to call Niall. He called Niall, and Niall answered after a few rings.

"Hey Harry, what's up" Niall said.

"Why is he mad, he said it was okay" he said.

"Woah Harry what are you talking about" Niall said.

"You know what I'm talking about" He said with a sigh.

"No, no I don't" Niall said.

"Then why is Louis at your house" He asked.

"What do you mean, he isn't here Harry" Niall said.

"He texted me and said he was staying at your house" He said confused.

"Well unless he snuck into my house he isn't here" Niall said.

"Where is he" He asked.

"I don't know, you should ask Liam and Zayn, maybe they know where he is" Niall said.