Chapter fourteen

Louis' POV (Monday) 

Louis woke up on Monday morning in immeasurable pain. He still felt horrible after what he had gone through on Saturday night. The pain that was in his abdomen was great. Not only was he in physical pain he was in emotional anguish. Louis hated the way Troy spoke to him, but he hated even more how the way spoke of Harry. Harry hadn't been the kindest to him but there was something about him that Louis was intrigued by. The kiss that they shared meant so much to Louis. The kiss rejuvenated him with life and love. He was falling for Harry, but he couldn't say anything about it. One thing more important to Louis than love was self-preservation. He couldn't admit his hidden feelings to anyone. 

Louis rolled out of bed and hobbled to his dresser to grab clothes. Louis went to the bathroom and showered. He took a warm shower that soothed his aching muscles. After his shower he looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like hell, well that's exactly what he had been through. You could hardly see a part of his body that wasn't black and blue. Louis changed his gauze and cleaned the wound. He then gingerly pulled a long sleeve shirt on. It would hide the marks and bruises that were littered all over his arms. He then put on his signature black skinny jeans and black vans. He quickly fixed his quiff and walked out of the bathroom.

He went to his room and gathered all of his schoolwork and supplies and put it in his backpack. He slung the bag over his shoulder almost toppling over at the weight. He grabbed his football bag and ran down the stairs and out the front door. His stomach cried for food, but it was too risky to go to the kitchen for food. Louis hadn't eaten since he had dinner at Harry's house, and he didn't eat much there. Even though it was hard, he would just have to push through the pain. 

He started his journey to school staggering the whole way there. He felt as though he was going to crumble under the weight of his backpack. The walk took longer than normal because he kept stopping to ease the pain. When he arrived at school he headed straight into the building. Normally he would have waited for his friends to arrive, but he couldn't be bothered. Louis walked straight to his locker. He needed to empty his backpack a bit, the weight was enormous.

Louis unlocked his locker and started to put his books in. He was busy doing that when someone came and earned against the locker next to him. He looked up and was met with green eyes. He looked gorgeous today. He was wearing black skinny jeans with a green top that made his eyes pop. His chocolate curls were perfectly styled like always.

"Hey Louis" Harry said flirtatiously. Louis didn't pick up on the flirtatiousness of the way that he said it though.

"What do you want Harry" Louis said angrily.

"Hey, Hey, what's up. Why are you acting weird" Harry questioned.

"What are you talking about Harry, I'm not acting weird you are" Louis said.

"No, you are acting weird Lou" Harry said concerned.

"Stop acting like you know me. You don't know anything about me Harry. And stop calling me Lou, you are not my friend. And you sure as hell never will be" Louis yelled before slamming his locker door.

Louis walked away angrily to his next class which was English. He felt bad for yelling at Harry, it was all just so much to deal with. He plastered on a fake smile before walking into the classroom. He sat down with a huff and looked down. He as trying to keep a happy demeanor, but it was so hard. He kept his fake smile on but behind his eyes he looked dead. Harry walked in the classroom and looked at Louis concerned before walking to his own seat.

The bell indicating that class was starting. The teacher Mrs. Smith walked over and closed the classroom door. She walked back to the front of the classroom and started the lesson.