Chapter thirty two

⚠️Mentions of rape and abuse, as well as panic attacks.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Louis' POV

Harry and Louis arrived at school on Monday just like they always had since they became boyfriends, happy and smiling. They went to Louis locker together. That is where Niall, Zayn, and Liam always met them.

"Hey love birds" Liam said smiling.

"Hey guys" He replied

"Are you two ever going to stop hanging all over each other and kissing" Zayn asked jokingly.

Louis and Harry both shrugged and smiled.

"Please never stop, I can't survive without my daily dose of Larry" Niall said dramatically.

All the boys just laughed and smiled. 

Louis was happy. He had Harry and life was finally seeming like it was looking up for him. He now believed in love again, something he thought he had abandoned for good long ago. He told Harry about things that he thought he would never be able to say anything about.

He meant everything he said to Harry on their date. He truly loved him. It was not something that he said lightly. He hadn't said he loved anyone since his mum died. Harry filled a void in his heart that his mum left. It was a void he always felt even before his mum's passing, but when she died it grew larger. Louis was finally void free and happier than ever.

The bell rang and the boys went to class. Louis and Harry waved to the boys and went to class together hand in hand.

History Class

Louis hated history. He hated having to learn facts and hated having to lean geography. He was so bored that he would do anything to get out of class. He raised his hand and asked to go to the bathroom. To his surprise the teacher actually let him go. He wasn't actually going to the bathroom; he was just going to walk around and avoid having to listen to Mr. Weston droning on about history.

He left class and wandered the halls. He was doing fine until he ran into Nick. 'Shit' Louis thought. He just had to run into Nick again.

"Hey fag" Nick yelled.

"Hey asshole" He retorted.

"What did you say" Nick yelled.

"Oh, so now your deaf as well as stupid" He said sassily.

He knew he shouldn't do this again, but Nick deserved everything that he said to him.

"You- "Nick started as he tried to push him into the lockers.

Louis was too quick though. He ducked and slid out of the way. This caused Nick to crash his fist into the hard metal lockers.

"Fuck, you little bitch" Nick yelled.

Nick tried to lung at him again, but louis dodged him again. Nick tried to punch him, but Louis kept dodging him. Louis finally was done with simply dodging punches. He pushed nick on the ground and pined him down. He looked him straight in the face.

"You are going to leave me alone, and I don't want to hear another derogatory term out of your mouth. I am not some weak little puppet that everyone can throw around, not anymore. I don't want to have to kick your ass, but I can, and I will if you don't leave me and Harry alone. Stop trying to put others down to make yourself feel better, it is pathetic and uncalled for" He said before moving to get off of Nick.