Chapter thirty five

⚠️ there abuse in this chapter

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Louis' POV

They woke up together on Christmas morning to a blaring alarm. Louis groaned and rolled over, but Harry shot up franticly.

"Shit, shit, shit what time is it" Harry said franticly.

"Harry it's like 8:45, come back to bed" he groaned.

"I forgot to tell you my dad is making me stay with him for Christmas because my mum has to work at the hospital all day" He said.

"What, when do you have to go" He asked.

"My dad is supposed to be here at nine" Harry said.

"Well then you better hurry up and get ready" he said.

Harry and Louis hopped in the shower and showered quickly. Louis wanted to mess around but harry didn't have time. Harry then quickly got dressed and packed a small duffle bag.

"Wait what about me" He asked.

"Uh I don't know Lou; he doesn't know I'm gay yet. He also said I can't bring anyone" Harry said.

"So where do I go" He asked.

"Louis I don't have time right now I have to go" Harry said while running around getting ready.

"Harry" He pushed again.

"Just stay here. I don't have time my dad and Gemma will be here any minute" Harry said.

Just then they heard the honk of Harry's father's car. Harry gathered his things and ran down the stairs. Louis just stared at him stunned. He was shocked that Harry would just leave him all alone on Christmas. Harry was going to leave him all alone and Louis wouldn't even be able to give him his Christmas present.

"So, you're just going to leave me" Louis yelled after Harry.

"Sorry Louis I can't stay. Have a good Christmas" Harry said before running out and slamming the front door.

"What the absolute fuck just happened" He said aloud to no one.

He ran to the window and saw Harry's dad's car pulling away. Silent tears fell from his eyes and he quickly wiped them away. He couldn't believe that Harry would leave him like that, and especially on Christmas. Harry knew how hard that this Christmas was for him, and he still left him all alone. This was the first Christmas without his mum and without his sisters. He was all alone in the world again.

He tried to call Niall, Liam, and Zayn but no one answered. He sighed and decided to make breakfast. He grabbed a bowl and coco pops and looked for milk. There was no milk, so he had to just ate the coco pops dry. He remembered when Troy threw a plate at him for trying to eat cereal, and once again he felt worthless and unwanted.

He cleaned up his bowl and did the rest of the dishes. Then because he had nothing better to do, he went back to bed. The bed felt cold without Harry's warm body next to him to keep him warm. It took him a very long time to fall asleep, because he never slept well without Harry.

He woke up around 3 pm. He realized that he spent half the day in be but didn't mind, he had no motivation to do anything. His motivation had left when Harry left.

He went downstairs and curled up on the couch and watched Christmas films alone. It didn't feel right, none of this felt right. Watching Christmas just reminded him of his sisters. He missed watching Christmas films with them while drinking hot chocolate. He even missed fighting with them. He missed every little thing about them. The way that him and Lottie would always be the most competitive at family game night. The way that Fizzy would always come to his games and cheer for him. And the way that Daisy and Phoebe would sneak into his room at night and get him to read them to sleep. He missed the way they all loved each other.