Chapter seven

Louis woke up on the cold hard floor. His muscles ached and his back stinged from being whipped continuously. He felt disgusting. He grabbed his boxers that were thrown carelessly beside him and put them on. Louis picked himself of the floor and trudged up the stairs wincing with every step. He went into his room glancing at his alarm clock before going into the bathroom. It was currently 2:45 AM. He went in the bathroom and peeled of his tattered shirt and the boxers. He turned the shower to hot and got in. The water made his back sting more, but it would relax his muscles and he needed to be able to walk at school today. Louis scrubbed obsessively at his skin trying to remove the feeling of Troy off of him. It didn't work it hadn't before and it won't in the future. Louis felt even more disgusting than before. He slid down the shower wall and made a futile attempt not to cry, but eventually he succumbed to his sobs.

After a while the water turned cold, so Louis turned it off and headed back to his room. Louis stopped in front of the mirror in his room and assessed his body which was riddled with bruises. Louis sighed deeply and grabbed another pair of boxers. He changed and went to bed. He didn't want to live anymore. He couldn't bear living each day like this any longer. The only thing that was keeping him tethered to this cruel world is his sisters. He loves his sisters more than words can explain. Being far away from them is taking a toll on him. Even though it has only been three weeks it feels as though it has been much longer. Eventually Louis allowed himself to fall asleep, even though he knew he would have a dreadful nightmare.

He wakes to the sound of banging again this morning. This was nothing new, so he wasn't bothered by it by now. Louis was still sore from the night before and felt so powerless. Louis sighed and pushed himself out of bed. He got himself dressed in a red hoodie and black skinny jeans. And of course, to top it all of he had to put his black vans on. Louis quickly gathered all of his homework and slung his backpack on. This action caused him to wince, but he sucked it up quickly. Louis bolted down the stairs and ran out the front door, ignoring the barrage of cruel words from his father. 

He set off to school walking with a slight limp. Each step caused pain to shoot through his body. He had gotten used to this though. He had to, he needed to survive, and this was his way of doing so. He was coping by being "happy" at school. He ignored his problems that is how he kept going, and how he would continue. 

After the twenty-minute walk he arrived at school. He immediately saw Niall and Zayne arguing about something, with Liam beside them shaking his head. He headed over and plastered on his fake smile. It was hard but it was what had to be done.

"Hey lads" louis said in a cheery manner.

"Hey Lou" Niall and Zayn said at the same time before turning back to arguing. 

Liam was about to say hello to Louis when he noticed the giant bruise on the left side of Louis face. He was shocked it looked like it hurt a lot.

"Woah Louis what happened to your face" Liam questioned in a concerned tone.

"Oh, uh yeah that was Styles. He punched me yesterday for no bloody reason" Louis said casually. Ok so maybe Louis was lying a bit when he said for no reason, but there was no reason for Harry to do what he did.

"Louis what did I tell you about crossing Harry" Liam sighed.

Niall and Zayn turned their attention to Louis and said things like "woah" and "oh my God". Louis didn't mean to cross Harry; he was just standing up for himself. Louis has never been the best at biting his tongue, and he was tired of being a victim. At school he would conquer his bullies unlike at his house. 

"It's fine. I'm fine" louis huffed.

"Are you sure" Zayn questioned.

"Yeah, I'm fine Z, I promise" Louis responded.

Louis felt bad lying to Zayn but it's what he had to do. It was his way of surviving. Louis was going to ignore his problems and they would just go away. 

The bell rang and the four boys waved goodbye and went to their respective classes. The classes went fine. Niall and Louis joked in math together and Louis had fun in biology with Liam.

Time jump- lunch

Louis was actually exited for lunch. Well, he was excited to see his friends, not to eat. He of course did not have money for food today. After what he had gone through the night before he couldn't face his father to ask for lunch money.

The four boys all sat at their normal table and began to chat like normal. All was fine until Zayn noticed that Louis did not have food again today. He discreetly handed Louis a granola bar under the table and Louis took it with a smile. Louis hadn't eaten anything but a granola bar yesterday and didn't have breakfast this morning, so he was absolutely famished. Niall turned to and began to talk loudly.

"Hey Lou, you like football right" Niall asked.

"Yeah, I was the captain of the senior team back in Doncaster" Louis said with a smile.

"You should try out with me for the football team" Niall said excitedly. 

"Yeah, sure why not" Louis responded. This made Niall cheer loudly which gained quite the bit of attention.

Louis again could feel Harry's eyes on him, but he couldn't be bothered to turn around. He wasn't going to give Harry any attention, Harry was an ass to Louis.

"Quite down Niall" Liam commanded.

"Fine, quite being such a dad Li" Niall said laughing. Liam just grumbled in response.

"So, when are tryouts for football Ni" Louis asked.

"Tryouts are on Friday after school. Please, Please tryout with me. I always ask Liam and Zayn but they refuse to tryout" Niall pleaded.

"Yeah of course, I'll be there" louis said, and Niall beamed.

Time Jump- After lunch

Louis walked down the hallway with a slight limp. He was in pain but was trying his best to cover it up. Apparently, it was no good enough because it attracted Harry's attention.

"Look at you did you take it up the ass last night you fag" harry said tauntingly.

"Oh, fuck of Styles" Louis responded.

Harry pushed him into the lockers, but he pushed back. Louis was not about to let harry do anything to him. He was already in immense pain. 

"Leave me alone Harry, and for your information I'm not fucking gay so fuck off" Louis yelled in Harry's face before walking away.

Louis walked into art class and sat at his table. A few minutes later Harry walked in looking angry. Louis however did not care; Harry was not going to treat him like that. 

Louis finished his drawing, and it was looking quite good. He was about to turn it in when Harry appeared behind him. Harry spun him around and grabbed his drawing. Harry ripped the paper in half and carelessly threw it at Louis.

"I am in control fag" Harry said before walking away.

Louis looked down at the paper on the floor stunned. He picked up the pieces and noticed that the rip was separating his sisters and his mum. He wanted to cry at the sight but stayed strong. He walked over to Ms. Mabel's desk and taped the two halves together before turning the drawing in. Ms. Mabel looked at him sympathetically but said nothing.

The class ended and Louis left angry. Even though he was angry he put his fake smile and walked to his next class which was drama. 'could this day get any worse' louis thought . He got his response when he walked into drama class. 

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️
I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'm sorry about the time jumps but I think if I add every minute detailed it would be boring.

Hope you enjoyed it :)