Chapter thirty four

⚠️brief mentions of rape, but does not go into detail really

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Louis' POV (His birthday/ Christmas Eve)

Louis and Harry's relationship was amazing. They loved each other so much and were the perfect power couple. Everyone I school knew about them. They were now some of the most popular people in school because they were the couple on the football team.

Louis was still nervous every second of everyday though. Every time he thought that he could be happy ad free troy would show up out of the blue. Troy hadn't hurt him yet, key word yet. He was terrified that Troy would come after him. He was also scared that Harry would find out about everything. He didn't want him to know, when people knew things like that, they treat you differently. Louis didn't want anything to be different, he had enough change in his life and was not looking for more.

One thing that hasn't changed was Harry. Harry was his rock he kept everything together. Harry always knew what to say and do, he was perfect in every way. Louis just liked to stare at him and admire how perfect he was.

Right now, he was spooning Harry. Harry liked to be the little spoon even though he was bigger than Louis. Louis didn't mind though because he got to feel like he was protecting Harry. He wanted to be the strong one for once and protect someone. 

Harry started to stir and rolled over facing him. Harry's eyes open and they gazed into each other's eyes.

"Happy birthday Lou" Harry said with a deep morning voice.

"I love you" He said.

"I love you more" Harry said.

"Not possible" He responded.

Harry hugged him closer and kissed him on the top of his head.

"So, what are we doing today" He asked.

"Well, I have planned us the best day ever. I call it Louis' birthday extravaganza" Harry said dramatically.

"You seriously have been spending too much time with Niall, you get more dramatic by the day" He said.

"Who me" harry said dramatically.

That made Louis giggle.

"Seriously though what are we doing today" he said.

"Well, I like something called surprises, so you will find out when we get there" Harry said.

"Ugh I hate surprises; surprises are always scary and bad" He said.

"But mine aren't are they" Harry asked.

"No, they are perfect because I trust you" He said.

"You trust me" Harry said smiling.

"More than anyone else" He said.

"You have no idea how happy that makes me" Harry said. 

They stayed in bed cuddling and kissing occasionally for a while until Harry got out of bed.

"Where are you going" he asked.

"Well, I need to make someone a special birthday breakfast" Harry said excitedly.

"Are you making what I think you are making" He asked excitedly.

"Well, if you think I'm making the most amazing chocolate chip pancakes ever you would be correct" Harry said.

"And that is why you are the best boyfriend ever" He said smiling.

"Because I make good pancakes" Harry said chuckling.