Chapter twenty

⚠️there are some mentions of self harm in this chapter. It does not go into to much detail please be careful though.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Louis' POV (Friday after school)

Louis spent the entire week practicing tirelessly for their game that was tonight. They were going against their biggest rival, his old school. He was nervous to play his old team he knew that they were really good. He trained them all himself to ensure that they would win this year. Nut now he was at Holmes Chapel High. He didn't care what team he was on he just wanted to win. He needed to win in order to get a good scholarship. With the scholarship he could escape troy and his life.

The team was dressed in their game outfits and were ready to play. They warmed up while they waited for the other team to arrive. Cars from parents and students came pouring into the parking lot. Football was the biggest sport ant the school and a lot of people always came to watch. Today there was more because they were playing Doncaster. Louis got more nervous as time went on.

"Hey Lou, it's going to go well okay. You're a great player" Harry said reassuringly.

"Thanks, Haz" Louis responded.

They still were awkward around each other but at least now they were speaking. He looked through the stands to see if Liam and Zayn came and finally spotted them.

"Hey Ni look Liam and Zayn came" he said.

"Yeah of course they did I would have kicked their asses if they didn't" Niall responded.

The buss with the other team arrived and they started to file out of it. Louis saw his old best friend Stan and ran over. He ran to Stan and tackled him in a hug.

"Hey Louis missed you too. Can you let go I can hardly breath" Stan said.

"Oh yeah okay" Louis said letting go.

"Missed you mate it's not the same without you. I didn't know you moved here" Stan said.

"Really? I thought Lottie would have told you where I moved" Louis said.

"I asked her, but she said she didn't know" Stan replied.

"Hold on what. Mark didn't tell my sisters where I am" Louis said angrily.

"I guess not Louis. I got to go with the team, see you out there" Stan said before walking away.

Louis was fuming. How could his stepfather not tell his sisters where he moved? After the funeral he was shipped away and never got to say goodbye to his sisters. He couldn't believe that no one had told them.

He was about to walk back to the field when he noticed a familiar car. It was Mark's car. Louis got excited. Mabey Mark brought the girls to watch him play. He ran over but saw only Mark, none of his sisters were there.

"Mark why are you here" Louis asked.

"Oh, I forgot you moved here. I came to watch Doncaster play" Mark responded.

"Is it true that you didn't tell the girls where I moved to" Louis asked.

"Yeah, I didn't tell them" Mark said.

"Why? And why won't you answer any of my calls I just want to talk to my sisters, I want to see them" Louis said desperately.

"Why would I let them near you" Mark said looking at Louis disgusted.

"Because I'm their brother Mark" Louis yelled.

"And you killed their mother" Mark yelled back.