Chapter twenty one

⚠️ trigger warning this chapter has rape in it. It does go into detail. Please be careful. It also contains teenage drinking.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Louis' POV

After the game Louis got a ride with Niall and went to Evan's party together. Niall was talking and laughing the entire time. He kept going on and on about how amazing the game was. Louis was still angry about what Mark said and couldn't focus on anything else. He just couldn't fathom that Mark blamed him. He was even more worried that it was possible his sisters blamed him. 'It wasn't his fault' he kept repeating in his mind. Every time he repeated it he believed it less and less.

They arrived at the party and saw it was already crazy. Most of the football team was there along with practically their whole year. All Louis wanted to do was get wasted. They went in and found Zayn and Liam in the kitchen getting drinks. The music was loud, and people were dancing all over the place. It was dark and the only thing illuminating the living room was strobe lights.

"Hey Lou pick your poison" Liam said gesturing to the bottles of alcohol.

"Tequila" Louis replied bluntly.

"Are you sure that you want to drink that, that shits strong man" Zayn said.

"I just want to get drunk mate, it doesn't matter" Louis responded.

"Okay" Liam said handing him a solo cup filled with tequila.

"Thanks mate" He responded.

Louis sipped the drink while walking around the house. He saw Harry and immediately turned around. He tended to get a flirty, and he was not going to do that with Harry. Harry tried to walk towards him, but he turned and went to the makeshift dance floor. He guzzled down the rest of the drink, he didn't care anymore. Louis started dancing like a crazy person. After twenty minutes he went back to the kitchen and got another drink. Niall was playing beer pong in the kitchen and flirting with all the girls.

"Hey Lou, havin fun" Niall yelled. 

"Not as much as you from the looks of it. How many drinks have you had" He said.

"Oh, not that many, plus I'm Irish so I can drink twice as much" Niall said.

"Sure, yeah right" Louis said.

"Oh, he can I've seen it" Zayn said.

"Louis you should play a round" Niall yelled.

"Okay why not" Louis responded.

Louis played a rather impressive game with Niall. Niall was awful at beer pong, but he was right he could drink a lot. They played and laughed together. Louis was feeling a little less miserable now than he was before. He had forgotten about all his problems and was having fun. He hadn't forgot about Harry though. He hadn't seen him since he dogged. After the game Louis got bored and wanted to dance some more. He wasn't good at dancing, but it was something fun to do.

"Well okay I'm gonna go dace" he said

"Have fun mate" Niall shouted.

Louis went back to the dance floor and began to dance again. He kept drinking and dancing getting lost in the music and alcohol. A guy came up to Louis and started griding on him. Normally he wouldn't let anyone do that, but Louis was very drunk. Louis danced with this guy for a while. He didn't know who the guy was, and he was too drunk to care. He took another sip of his drink this time he felt different.

His vision stated to blur, and he stumbled around. Louis could hardly stand up. He knew he had drunk a lot but not enough to feel like this. The guy placed his hands on louis waste and pulled him in. Louis wanted to pull away but was physically unable to pull away from the guy. Louis tried to pull away again but ended up falling into the man.