Chapter six

I'm not sure if you want me to put a trigger warning on each chapter but as prefaced previously there will be many triggers in this story so be careful if you cannot handle that.

Tell me if you want a trigger warning on each individual chapter that will have triggering content. This is your trigger warning for this chapter please don't come after me for it.

⚠️ this chapter contains triggering content

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️
Louis walked for twenty minutes before he finally arrived at his house. He noticed that Troy's car was not in the driveway. 'Thank God' louis thought. Louis walked to the front door and unlocked the door and walked in. Most people would feel happy about being at home but as prefaced before this was anything but a home.

Louis looked at the ghastly sight that the house was in. He should clean but he really was not in the mood. Louis had a rough day at school and the thought of being out in the open downstairs made him anxious. He walked up the stairs wincing at the pain slightly. This whole day made his wrists itch, and the feeling was finally beginning to overwhelm him. Louis walked into his bedroom and plopped onto his bed. He knew he needed to get a start on his homework before his father came back. He sighed deeply and sat up and pulled his backpack onto the bed. He pulled the heaps of homework out of his backpack and began working.

The classes seemed asinine. They were all fairly simple, well all except math but math is idiotic. He completed all of his homework in about two hours. He had to write a piece in English about the way hardboiled writers and their view on women. It was all boring, but Louis wanted to keep himself distracted. He wanted to push the harmful thoughts out of his head.

He thought that the work would keep him distracted enough to keep him from thinking. But it did not work. His head was pounding, and it was all becoming too much. He stood up and began to pace the room. 'I'm fine' louis repeated in his head over and over until he couldn't bear it any longer.

He ran to the bathroom that connected to his room and slid down the wall and began to slide down the wall and sob. The tears began to stream relentlessly down his cheek. He didn't want to do what he was about to do but it was too much. He opened the cabinet under the sink and pulled out a box. Within the box was a couple of razor blades and a rag. With shaky hands louis grabbed the cold razor blade. 

Words began to ring through his head.
Worthless
Ugly
Fat
Nothing 

He brought the blade to his wrist and pushed down on the blade creating a gash in his skin. He added two more slits on each of his wrists. Louis was starting to begin to have a collection of scars on his wrist, but he didn't mind. Even before he came to live with Troy, he cut his wrists. It made him feel better. It stopped the thoughts of self-loathing, even if it was just for a few minutes. 

He didn't go too deep but there was a good amount of blood that began to trickle out onto the ground. Louis dropped the blade and it clanged on the ground. He stared as the crimson substance dripped, the sight was memorizing and sickly at the same time.

Louis suddenly remembered that Troy would be back soon, so he hurriedly cleaned himself up. Louis stood up shakily and went to the sink. He turned the tap on and watched as the blood washed down the drain.

He went back to his bedroom and pulled out a black long sleeve shirt from his dresser. He ran his sleeve covered arms across his face drying his tears. He took a moment to collect himself and was about to start reading ahead for his English class, when he heard the front door fly open.

The sound of voices from downstairs made louis panic. It was not just troy there were at least three other men. The men sounded heavily intoxicated seeing as they kept banging into the walls. Louis knew that nothing good was going to come out of this situation. He walked to his bed and sat against the wall wrapping his arms around his legs. Louis knew that his father was going to hurt him it was inevitable.

"Get your fucking ass down here you worthless piece of shit" Troy yelled over the other voices that were coming from down stairs.

Worthless piece of shit well that was him for sure Louis thought. Louis knew that he was worthless Troy just reminded him of what he already knew. Louis picked himself up and trudged down the stairs. Once down the stairs Louis was met with the sight of Troy and three large men sneering at him.

"Well, well, well who is this piece of shit" one man spat. 

"This, oh this thing is my son. I never wanted the worthless good for nothing piece of shit, but I'm stuck with him" Troy said angrily.

"looks like a fag to me, what do you say we teach this bitch a lesson" another man sneered.

"Looks like someone already gave him one but I say we give him another one" the third man said motioning to the deep bruise on the left side of louis face.

"Yeah, Jack lets teach this worthless fag a lesson" Troy agreed. 

Louis began to back away and bumped into the wall. One of the men pinned Louis against the wall while Troy undid his belt. Another man barbarically ripped Louis shirt off. His wrists were already stinging, and he was still in pain from the blows that Harry had given him. Troy stood in front of Louis and brought the belt into the air and brought it down across Louis chest. Two of the men turned louis around and Troy whipped him again. Troy continued to whip him until he was bleeding. Troy suddenly stopped and louis was relieved until he was pushed onto the ground. One man pushed his knee into louis back which caused him to wince. His face was pushed into the ground and he couldn't see anything, but he could hear the dropping of someone's trousers. Louis began to scream and cry which made the men laugh. Louis trousers and boxers were ripped down and Louis began to sob uncontrollably. Someone pushed into him, the feeling made louis squirm in pain. This only made the men laugh more. The person thrust in and out of him continuously. With each thrust Louis felt a jolt of pain. The man continued until he came inside of Louis.

Troy bent down to Louis' ear and said "Don't pretend you didn't like it fag''

Louis couldn't move the pain was excruciating . He sobbed some more before his view went black and he passed out.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️
I know that this was a very heavy chapter and I truly tried my best with writing this. This is a very serious topic and I tried my best to portray it.

Thank you to anyone who has been reading so far, it truly means a lot to me.