Chapter eleven

I'm sorry about any possible grammar or spelling mistakes. I try my best to go through the chapter and fix any mistakes but it is very hard to catch them all. Thank you all for reading and I hope you're enjoying it so far.

◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️◽️

Harry's POV (Friday)

I drove up with Louis to Louis' house. Louis grabbed his things and got out. He thought that Louis was going to go in his house and not say anything to Harry, but he turned back. He actually turned back and said thank you. It was the semi nicest interaction they have ever had. He waited until Louis got into his house and sped away. He was on cloud nine. Louis was incredibly hot, and he actually got to talk to him in a civil manner. Harry knew that bullying Louis was not the way to get Louis to like him, but he didn't know what to do. No one except Gemma knew he was bi, and he intended to keep it that way. Life was perfect for Harry; he shouldn't mess it up by coming out. He had no clue how his parents would react they could either continue to love him or they could completely ostracize him. He drove home with the music blasting while thinking of the blue-eyed boy. 'Oh, my fucking God' Harry thought 'I called him blue eyes'. Why would he say that now Louis was going to hate him even more? Harry mentally faces palmed himself. Why wont the boys he like him back. Oh of course because no one knows he's gay.

He arrived home and walked inside. His house was large but never felt like home. His parents were always at work and his sister was in uni. He hated being all alone. He just wanted someone to notice him. That's why he did all that he did, he wanted his parents to notice him and be proud of him. He loved them so much and never waned to upset them. That's why he hasn't come out.

Harry went to his room and completed all his homework. He always got good grades and top marks; it was yet another ploy to make his parents proud of him. Gemma was always telling him that his parents were in fact proud of him, but Harry never fully believed it. He loved them though and they loved him. It was apparent that they loved him. All throughout the night thoughts of Louis and how cute he was. Louis was out of his league though. Harry knew that he would never ever get to be with Louis, but he liked to think about it. Harry took a quick shower then crawled into bed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Louis POV (next day)

Louis got out of bed and groaned. He looked to his right at the alarm clock. 10:00 AM. There was six hours until he had to go to Harry's house. He was actually looking forward to it. Harry hadn't beaten him up in three days, new record. Louis didn't hate him per se, but he wasn't too crazy about him either. Harry was weird. Harry kept saying that Louis hated him, but Louis wanted every time he said that to yell no I don't. but he never did. 

Louis walked down the stairs completely forgetting about his father. He walked to the kitchen and got cereal. He sat at the kitchen table eating his cereal. He didn't care about the calories; he was still happy from yesterday. The front door burst open and Troy angrily barged in. Troy threw the bowl of cereal against the wall and threw louis out of the chair. Louis tried to scramble backwards but was pinned against the floor. He stared up at his father with tears prickling in his eyes. He knew what was coming, he didn't want it, but he knew it would happen.

"Time for another lesson" Troy sneered whilst unbuckling his belt.

Louis closed his eyes and tears began to stream down his cheeks. Troy just laughed.

Harry's POV 

It was 12:00 PM and Harry was freaking out. He spent the entire morning cleaning the entire house. Normally he wouldn't clean when people were coming over, but Louis was special. Harry whisked around the house fixing every possible thing while his mother watched in confusion. His mum usually wasn't home all day, but she had the day off.