Chapter 4

Embers POV:
I am in deep fucking shit.

Kendal's POV:
God save us all.

Leo's POV:
That's was fucking hot.

Marcos POV:
WHO THE HELL IS SHE.

Christians POV:
My twin is so fucking cool

Stefanios POV:
I know I should be mad but my daughter is a badass.

Lucas POV:
I wanna go clubbing.

Matteos POV:
This is kinda funny

Antonio's POV:
...

Embers POV:
I have no clue what's gonna happen to me. I hope it is t anything that bob would do, I just got rid of him I can't do that again.
(Bob is her step father.)

The tension broke when Marco spoke up.
"What on gods name were you doing at a fighting club." You literally said it yourself, I was fighting.

"I was having a tea party." I rolled my eyes because he clearly saw what happened. I looked at my father amd he was holding in a laugh.

"Why would you go there and how the hell did you beat that guy who taught you how to fight." For some odd reason Leo spoke up.

"I saw her in the gym hitting the bag she's got better form then half of our guys. It's kinda hot." He was cut off by a smack to the head. What guys?

"Have you guys ever heard of the underground fighter named amber moon." They all nodded "surprise bitches that's me." I heard a bunch of gasps, I thought the would have figured it out, I mean ember sounds like amber so my street name is amber and moon just sounds cool.

My father spoke up I was waiting to get hit when he stood behind me but I just got a squeeze on the shoulders and a pat on the back. What the fuck.

"Atta Girl." He said with a giant smile in his face. What fucking crack did he smoke?

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN ATTA GIRL FATHER SHE SNUCK OUT AMD OUT HERSELF IN HARMS WAY." big boy Marco isn't so happy.

"Oh calm down Marco you're just mad she can probably beat you in a match." Where the hell is all this coming from? "I think since we know about her we should tell her about us." He looked around and everyone nodded.

"Wait before you do this what does Leo mean better then our men?"

"I was waiting for you to ask this. Fuck it I'll just say it." Say what exactly? "We run the Italian Mafia."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SHORT CHAPTER I KNOW I KNOW BUT TRUST ME ITS GONNA BE WORTH IT