Chapter 12

Leo's POV:
Ok so I may have just signed up for a fight against Amber Moon.

I know what you're saying. Leo that's dumb.

Nope because when I beat her... ok I honestly have no clue why I did that. It's weird the thought of her touching me makes my heart skip a beat. I know it's cheesy but I'm being serious. The fights at 10:30 so I'll leave at 9:50 so she doesn't know. Because from the last time she went she left half and hour before her fight.

Time skip at the fight
Leo's POV:

I'm at the fight. I told Marco that I was stopping by home for a little.

Finally it was time for me to beat ember in a fight. I'm still kinda pissed from the trail. The announcer calls me and ember to the stadium. When I tell you the look in her face was priceless, it was priceless. She was shocked to see me. I guess it's good that no one told her my full name. 

I took the first swing. She dodged it. Punches were thrown until I got ember in a choked hold. There was no way she would could get out unless I loosened my arm.

She knew what she had to do. She reached her hand and stroked my now throbbing erection and moaned. That caught me off guard and caused my grip to loosen on her neck. With a swift motion she flipped me over to where on my back. She bent down on my neck cutting my air supply until blackness consumes me.

Embers POV:
What was that asshole doing. I'm going to fucking kill him.

Once I was given my money I stormed off to Kendal.

"Leonardo was fucking Leo." 

"I know when you were warming up Christian called me and said he heard Leo talking about fighting. I asked him what his full name was and he told me it was Leonardo."

I stormed off and got in the car. Once we got home I ran up to Marcos study.

"What the fuck was Leo doing fighting me?"

I guess he didn't know because his face went from blank, confused, then angry.

"What the hell do you mean fighting you."

"I mean I had a fight today and he signed up to fight me."

"Are you ok?" I nod my head. He picks up the phone and puts it on speaker.

"Ciao." It's leo

"WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU DOING FIGHTING EMBER. WHAT WAS THE POINT."

"Dude chill. I got bored so I called in a few favors and they landed me a fight against the famous Amber Moon. Anyways I'm on my way home now."

Marco hangs up the phone and I left his study.

"Get ready bitch we're going to the club." I told Kendal. She basically ran to her closet.

I go to the game room where Christian, Antonio, and Matteo were.

"Me and Kenny are going to the club you guys can come with if you want."  I walk out go shower and get ready. Kendal and walk down together. When we get to eye view I see one extra person on the couch. Leo.

"No he's not fucking going." Everyone's eyes snap to me.

"Why?" No one here except Leo and Kendal know what happened.

"Because Mr I think I'm better then everyone else decided to sign up for a fight against me with his name as Leonardo."

Kenny I'm sorry but you'll have to find a new man because I'm going to kill Christian.

"You're so dumb Leo. I'm guessing she beat your ass." He say wheezing like I'm a fucking stand up comedian.

"Fucks sake come on." Leo gets up grabs a set of keys out of the drawer. Range Rover keys. I OWN THE ONLY FUCKING RANGE ROVER IN THIS HOUSE.

"You are not driving my car what the hell I'd your problem. If you were dropped in your head while you were a baby just say so." I chased him out in the house to see him sitting in the passenger seat. "What the fuck are you doing."

"Come on don't want to be late do we?" Jesus Christ. I know I was planing on driving alone because Kenny was going with Christian and Antonio was going with Matteo. (They are all driving fancy cars with 2 seats.) "Fucks sake." I climb into the drivers seat and head to the club.

This night is going to be very interesting.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OK SO KINDA SHORT CHAPTER. I TRY TO MAKE ALL LF THEM 1000 OR MORE WORDS BUTTTTT THE NEXT CHARACTER IS GOING TO BE REALLY INTERESTING