Chapter 28

Best friend~ Rex Orange County

I should've stayed at home
'Cause right now I see all these people that love me
But I still feel alone
Can't help but check my phone
I could've made you mine
But no, it wasn't meant to be and see, I wasn't made for you
And you weren't made for me
Though it seemed so easy

Embers POV:
"Stefanio gives us the girl, and no one gets hurt."

"What the fuck. Who is that?" Antonio says as he rushes to my side.

"Doesn't matter right now, just kill the guys in the house keep one alive." I yell through the house.

A guy comes up to Matteo from behind as he fighting another guy.

"MATT DUCK." I yell as I throw a knife towards the attacker. He ducks and it hits the guy in the neck. Someone comes up from behind and sticks me with a needle. Thankfully my lovely step father, note the sarcasm made me immune.

"I'm immune bitch." I say as I turn around and slit the guys throat. I kill off a bunch of guys who come after me. Do they even know who amber moon is? My thoughts are interrupted when I see Antonio dragging some guy down the stairs. I'm guessing everyone is dead.

"A little help ember he's fat as fuck." I laugh and go help him. I remember shouldn't be laughing someone has a bounty over me.

We put they guy a the cell in the basement .

We checked the house and made sure everyone was alive and no one was hiding anywhere

"What the fuck just happened?" I asked when everyone was in my fathers study.

"I have no idea, but it's not safe for you here ember, you and 3 men will go to our main house in Italy. It is unknown only our inner circle knows about this house." Father says. "We will question the man in the cell, I would send you're brothers with you but they are needed here, they will be sent in 2 weeks. Leo ember pack your bags." MS GIRL WHAT. "I will have Xander and ace come with you two also."

"Why le-" I was cut off.

"Ember you're safety is not something I'm willing to negotiate, ever. Go pack your bags." I go because angry mob boss/ Pablo Escobar/ drug dealer/ father is scary.

Father has me pack literally almost nothing saying "it could be chipped." This man wants me to get a new phone, laptop, and iPad. I mean I don't care it's his money not mine. I pack a few tampons, a bottle of mascara, hair brush, toothbrush, skin care, and shower stuff, and a book since I can't read Wattpad.

I bid goodbye to my family. Kendal is going home with the girls until this settles, my father says to pretend like she's just a friend, and nothing to this family, harsh I know. Poor Christian.

I read for a little before the plane took off, it got boring so I went into the bedroom and decided to sleep. I walk in but my lovely friend Leo was in there.

"You've got to be kidding me." I grumble to myself. "I'll leave. Leave you to talk to one of your whores."

"Come on bambina, I don't bite."  (Baby) Since it's a king bed he should be able to keep his distance.

"Fine keep your grimy hands to yourself though, and im not your baby." I say and get into the other side of the bed. I soon start to fall asleep.

Leo's POV:
Who the fuck decided to try and take ember. I will find them and kill them and their entire bloodline even if it's a mafia. I feel like it's the Russians but none of the men were Russian. They were all different races. Asian, black, white,Arab. Literally everything and anything.

Ember is asleep in my arms right now. Don't give me that look she rolled onto me.

"Yo Leo." Ace yells walking into the bedroom. "Hey who knew you were fucking the mafia Princess." He said with a smirk.

"Shut that fucking mouth right now before I shut it for you. And what if she was awake you would leave this plane without 7 out of 10 fingers if you're even lucky. I'm not fucking her"

"Chill dude I came in here to say the house is prepared but maids and cooks aren't gonna be there for safety reasons." He goes to leave but stops and turns around. "One more thing." He pulls out his phone and holds it up.

Click

"Im gonna kill you. I'm seriously debating on throwing you off this plane right now." He chuckles and leaves. My phone dings and it's a text from ace

Isnt it called couple goals or something?🤔

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey yall sorry for the late update and short chapter. i also don't really like writing fight parts so I kinda skipped over it but yeaaaaaaa