Chapter 36

Leo's POV:

I woke up to the sounds of storm clawing at the bedroom door. He whined then walked away, great I can go back to sleep.

I wrap my arms around embers waist and bring her closer to me and rest my head right next to hers. Storm jumps up and the bed and walks around, probably trying to find somewhere comfortable to lay.

I'm nearly asleep when I feel a liquid on my leg. I look where the wetness is coming from and see storm with his leg up letting it all out.

"Oh for fucks sake." I turn and see ember sitting up rubbing her eyes. "Leo piss yourself in your own bed." She says with a cold tone.

She gets up from the bed, grabs rain and opens the door for storm to follow. She slams the door shut not even sparing another glance at me.

Being the good person I am I take off all the blankets and sheets and throw them in the trash. Then proceeded to open up the balcony doors and throw the mattress out off the balcony.

Boss will buy her a new one.

I go across the hall into my room to try to rid myself of the liquids still on my leg.

Embers POV:

That should've never happened he's getting close to me, I let him sleep with me on my bed. I told him about my stepfather and the things he's done before, things no one knows not even Kendal. Yet here he is knowing almost everything about me. I can't get any closer with him.

Rain trying to climb up my shoulder breaks me out of my daze. I give Rain and Storm their food and go outside to see if my phone and all that jazz came from my father yet.

It's like 12:30 so the mail probably came already. As I'm walking a see a fucking bed fly out from my balcony. I knew Leo didn't piss the bed but it was kinda funny. I guess I need to buy a new mattress now too.

My phone, airpods, iPad, and, laptop came in so I don't have to talk to Leo to use his now.

I'm sat in tv room setting everything up. Once I get everything set up I order Starbuck. A Trenta strawberry Acai with lemonade light ice no berry's and a toasted cream cheese bagel. As I'm about to order Leo comes in. Just my luck.

"Oooo you finally got your phone. What are you ordering?"

"Does it matter?" I ask not trying to talk to him.

"If I want something form there then yes." I realized that if I just told him he would stop trying to get answers.

"Starbucks." I say as I go to get up and leave the room but he stops me.

"Get me that weird green looking drink again." I think he means the matcha drink he got last week.

"1 it's an iced matcha tea latte, and 2 if you want it so bad order it yourself." I push past him and go into one of the spare rooms

~time skip~
Leo's POV:
What is her problem it's been a week and shes barely said a word to me and of she did did it wouldn't be pleasant words.

"Ya know what I'm sick of this shit." I got up and stormed to the extra room she was staying in because the mattress has yet to arrive.

I slam the door open and see ember laying on her bed watching Lucifer. She has no reaction to the door slamming. She didn't even turn her head what if I was trying to kill her

"Ok what the hell is wrong with you." I say standing in the door frame.

"There's nothing wrong with me, I'm literally perfect. Maybe it's you, might wanna get that checked out." See not pleasant.

"No we were perfectly fine a week ago, now you can't stand the sight of me what fucking happened. What happened to make you hate me so much. Did some tell you something or what, because it honestly doesn't make any fucking sense." My voice raises the more I talk.

She scoffs. "Why should it matter, it's not like we're dating." She put one AirPod back in. "Show yourself out please I think in that pea sized brain of yours you can find the door. I can explain how it works if you need." She puts her last AirPod in and presses play on her laptop. I stormed over to her practically rip her AirPod out of her ear. "Oh my god what now. Go invite some booty call over or something just fucking leave me alone."

"What the hell is your problem you hate every and any booty call me or yours brothers have so what the fuck is up your ass." I yell. She stands up.

"What's up my ass really, you're the one starting this argument and you're the one who's always hot and cold, it take me to have a fucking breakdown for you to talk to me." She yells back. Now we're standing face to face. Our faces inches away. "And if I someone told me something what are you gonna do? Ya know I might call that guy from the animal shelter."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Or would I, I still have the receipt with his number on it." She goes into her closet and comes out with the box rain came in and pulled out the receipt with his number on it. She grabs her phone and starlets typing in the number.

I rip the note out of her hand and rip it up into shreds. "Just because your dick is small doesn't mean you have to act like a bigger one. He seemed like a great time." She whispered the last part in my ear.

I push her against the wall and pined her arms above her head with one hand, while the other roamed her side. "If you wanted a great time all you had to do was ask." I said giving my panty dropping smirked.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Will they fuck will they not fuck?