Chapter 29

Moral of the story ~Ashe and Niall Horan

It's funny how a memory
Turns into a bad dream
When running wild turns volatile
Remember how we painted our house
Just like my grandparents did?
So romantic, but we fought the whole time
Should have seen the signs, yeah
Talking with my mother
She said, "Where'd you find this guy?"
Said, some people fall in love
With the wrong people sometimes

Embers POV:
Muffled noises wake me up from a fucking awesome nap.

I snuggle into my pillow a little more. "God I'm taking this pillow." I mean it's so fucking comfortable, who wouldn't.

The pillow starts shaking and laughing, that's not a fucking pillow. I peel my head from the so called pillow and see Leo looking down at me.

"What the fuck." He goes to say something but i put my hand up to stop him. "I don't care right now just let me go back to sleep." I lay my head back down on his chest and fall back asleep.

Leo's POV:
God she's so cute.

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST SAY. I think I'm going mental. Someone help me.

I'm scrolling through Instagram and see Kylie Jenners post shes hot, ember is definitely hotter. 100%

"You're right I am." I look down and see ember rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

"I said that out loud. Fuck." I'm so dumb.

"Leo it's ok we all know you're dumb." Ember chuckles from the other side of the room. When the fuck did she get over there? "When you kept saying things aloud like right now." She says and walked out of the room. Fuck

Embers POV:
I honestly think Leo at some of the pot brownies Christian gave us before we left. Yeah don't ask.

The captain comes on the intercom telling us we have arrived in Italy, Jesus I was out for awhile. It was the best sleep I've had in a while though so I don't mind.

After begging and blackmail I was finally able to stop at the shops I feel gross, and don't have clothes or anything.

They said that someone was going to pick up clothes for me. Yeah no one buys my clothes.

"Are you done yet?" Ace groaned

"Not yet." I say as I point to Victoria secret. All the boys look away and that made me laugh. "You don't have to come in I can handle myself." I walked away before they could respond, I'm sure I'm doing them all a favor. I grab a shit ton of bras and underwear.

As I'm checking out I feel eyes on me, I turn around and scan the store,I see a very shady man shooting daggers at me. I skip over him trying not to draw attention.

I pay and walk out. "Someone's following us. Don't look now. He's tall, black outfit, ginger hair." I say and just keep walking. Ace made a plan, we lure them out and kill them in the parking lot.

They clearly don't know we know about them. If they did they would be chasing after us.

We get to the SUV and stop walking, he's far behind so we can put the bags in the car and hopefully he would just get to our car. Right as I predicted when we got done loading the car up, a 5 th pair of footsteps appear. We all draw our guns to the man. He already had his gun out so I came up with a plan. I know literally I think the only thing they're good at is looking good. "Lower your guns boys I know him." I say.

I walk towards him and give him a giant hug. "Better luck next time stronzo." (Asshole) I whisper in his ear and snap his neck. His body falls limp to the floor. I crouch down and pull up his sleeves to check for a tattoo.

I take off his watch when Leo speaks up. "Ember you don't have to rob him we can literally but you 10 of the Rolex stores." He scoffs at me like I'm an idiot.

"Really Leo most mafia men have their Omertà tattoos on their wrist where the watch hides it. Isn't that where yours is." I say and give him a questioning look. "Same thing with you two." I look at the other boys and lift up our dead mans hand showing the wrist where his watch is, revealing an Irish mafia tattoo.

They all look at me in disbelief. "Keep your mouth open any longer you might catch flys." I walk into the car. Idiots
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey queens, short one again but I have a big history project due tomorrow and I haven't started it.