41

Leo

I'm lying when I say that wasn't one of the best sexual encounters I've had the other night. and we didn't even fuck. And I definitely wasn't expecting to continue after the guys left. Normally I have a rule, one and a done, hump and bump, nail and bail whatever the fuck you want to call it, you'll get one night, we can go as many rounds as we feel but once the sun comes up you'll never hear the name 'Leonardo Rossi' ever again.

So can someone explain to me why the fuck am I considering doing that again with her, many more times, many more rounds, and many many more hours.

As if she knew I was thinking about her she starts to move around in her sleep.

My hand is placed on her naked core under the covers. My fingers strum and tap lightly. My other hand finds it's way to her hair and combs through. She releases a comfortable moan and stretches her arms above her head.

"Good morning." I whisper in her ear as my hand trails lower and lower. She's about to speak when my finger encircles her numb. She lets out a startled gasp. My hands spread her legs into a butterfly position and I kneel right in front of her. I grip the covers. "How'd you know I love breakfast. In bed."

As I say that my arms swing the covers over my head and half her body, making a temporary dome. I lower my face to where my nose is almost brushing her sex.

I direct my head to the inside of her things, and I kiss all the way up nipping at her skin every so often.

She wines and squirms and the very little contact.

"Tell me. Tell me what you want amore. Do you want my fingers?" She shakes her head a fast yes. "Or do you want my tongue?"  She shakes her head yes again.

"I don't care just do something, anything."

"Your such a needy girl, you can't just pick one." I click my tongue but none the less, I guide my tongue up and down her slit until going to her numb. My fingers hover above her entrance.

"You're already so wet for me." I don't give her time to answer when I plunge my two fingers into her dripping core, and rub circles on her clit with my tongue.

Her hands need it's way into my hair and constantly tug. Her back arches trying to move. My free hand quickly latches onto her hip pushing her down. She moans with desire. "Fuck. Fuck me I want you so bad." She wines

"You're killing me. But Not right now, not today." I pant as I come up for air.

"Fuck. You."

"Love  I know you want to but there's no need to get upset over it." I send her a cheeky wink and smirk as she rolls her eyes at my comment. I halt my actions, and stretch myself to hover over her. "Roll your eyes one more fucking time and I swear to satin I will have you over my knee in the matter of second." I say as a whisper right in her ear my voice dropping a few octaves."

She just nods her head. Not uttering a word. I very slowly start inching my fingers out. "Words. I need words."

Her hand grips my wrist, keeping it from removing my fingers anymore. "What do you expect me to say. Please fuck me with your fingers Leo please even though you're to pussy to actually fuck me. I'm begging. Oh please Leo I be-." I've heard enough of her bull shit. I move myself to the end of the bed and drag her by her ankles over to me.

She ends up bent over my knee, ass perked up. From my doing. "I told you this would happen. I want you to count after every slap, I'll say when you're done." Not letting her respond I do the first hit.

"One."
Such a good girl. Another.

"Two."
Another
"Three."

This goes on until 21. She flips onto her back tears sitting in her eyes, waiting to fall. Was that too much? Shit. She gets up, you could have stopped at an even 22, 21 is bad luck for some people. But I was wrong, it wasn't too much. Because she walks away swaying her hips.

I throw myself on my back, my hands behind my head. Shit, I think I've met my match.