Chapter 34

Leos POV:
It's been about a week since Ember told me everything. We've been talking and goofing around a lot, kinda like, friends. Anyways right now since Embers phone from her father have still yet come in the mail I have to do everything for ember. If she wants to go on Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok anything like that she has to use my phone according to stephaions rules.

Right now I'm on the Uber Eats app trying to order her food.

"Ember for the last time they dint have Culver's or Portillos here." I explain to her.

"They were all over the place in Chicago why not here, it makes no sense." Ember huffs as she throws herself down on her bed like a star fish.

I lift up her feet and sit down where they just were and put her feet in my lap. She then jumps up like something just bit her. "Heyyyyyyy Leoooooo." She sits next to me. Shoving my shoulders playfully. "Best bud. Birthday buddy."

"What ever you're going to ask for yes I'll buy it for you." I turn to look at her and she looks like she just won the lottery, even though winning the lottery is basically pocket change for her.

"OK LET ME CHANGE." What? What is she changing for?

She runs in her closet and 5 minutes later she comes out dressed and her hair thrown up in a clip.

She runs down stairs grabs the keys to her fathers Range Rover and screams "I'm driving." That sentence makes me run trying to get to the drivers seat first but she's already in the front seat with the car started.

Once we get on the main road I ask where we are going. "To the pound silly." She says it like we've talked about this before.

"Please tell me you want a fish." I ask hoping it's not a dog or cat.

"As cool as fish are, no." She turns in the radio and Sticker her hand out asking for my phone, I give it to her knowing she will threaten telling her dad that I did something to her so I've gotten used to basically not having a phone. The first song that plays is Bound 2 by Kanye West. "We are getting a dog, duh. Or cat cats are cute." She pauses to think. "OO WHAT ABOUT BOTH. Yea, I like that idea."

"Ember we can look but we are not getting anything." She can barely take care of herself how does she expect to take care of a dog and cat.

"Hey Siri call boss." Shit. Fuck. SHIT.

I go to hang up but her father already answered.

"Ciao, Leo is everything ok?" He's been saying that every time I call.
(Hello)

"Hi daddy. I'm in the car with Leo now and I want to get a puppy or kitten and Leo says no."

"Leonardo Antoni Rossi you will let my daughter buy what ever she wants or I will put a bullet through your head." The thing is he means it.

Ember smiles in triumph and I just say yes to everything he says. They catch up on things that are happening back home. They end the call once we get to the shelter.

One of the workers asks us what we are looking at. Oh did I say us I meant Ember, he was eye fucking her like I wasn't there. What if I was her boyfriend or husband.

We get to the back where all the puppy's are and the now women (thanks to my request) is showing us all of the animals.

"And this guy doesn't have a name." She says as she points to a puppy hiding in a corner.

"Why doesn't he have a name." I ask because it literally makes no sense.

"No ones bothered to name him because we don't think he's going to walk out of here with an owner. He has 2 days to get adopted or he's going to a kill shelter, he's a beautiful dog but he's tried to bite everyone that has taken an interest to him."

A/n I just realized that they are supped to be in Italy so pretend this is all in Italian

The tag on his kennel says he's 12 weeks old and violent. That's all. Nothing about what he likes weights breed birthday. Nothing.

Ember crouches down completely ignoring the lady who's trying to tell us we're wasting our time. She cuts herself off when ember enters the kennel and sits against the wall.

"Ember what the fuck are you doing did you not hear what she said." This girl is going to get killed one day I can already see the headlines

Famous business man Stefano Alfonsis only daughter kill in freak accident by being mauled by a dog

After minutes of negotiating with ember to get out the dog walks over to ember and lays his head in her lap. The ,ash comes back with another worker holding sedatives.

"What the fuck." She says when she looks at ember petting the dog.

"Why does he not like anyone?"

"They found him on the side of the road malnourished and beat up in a thunder storm."

"Storm. We're naming him storm." She says as she looks up at me

"And if storm doesn't like me?" I'm not going to be the one in the headlines.

"We ever know until we find out get in here." Fuck it.

I entered his prison cell and sat next to ember. He looks up and sniffs the air. Storm walks across embers lap and Kay right on top of both of us.

"I guess you got your answer." Emebr says looking at me.

"I guess we did"

Hey babes I'm back

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey babes I'm back