Chpater 14

AGAIN THE CHAPTER INVOLVES EATING DISORDERS AND SELF HARM!!,

Leo's POV:
I'm standing in the door way of embers room, she has her back turned and she is so engrossed in what she's doing she doesn't notice me. I move over to see her burning her finger with the fire. I jog downstairs to get ice. It's not like she did it on purpose. Once back in her room I see her glide a knife over her wrist and just stare at it, I walk over slowly not trying to startle her because she is not in the right head space and she has a ducking knife.

When she realizes what she has just done she drops the knife and slowly backs up until she hit the wall. She collapses into the floor. I run up to her and pick her up bridal style. She's still awake but she basically blacked out. We go in the bathroom and I set her in the counter. I clean and bandage her wrist, walking over to her bed i lay her down but she doesn't let go, instead she drags me down onto the bed with her.

I wait until she's asleep to lock the door. If any of the boys walk in and see me laying in bed with their little sister I'm fucked.

"What goes inside that head of yours." I whisper to her and kiss the top of her head. She drives me mad, every girl goes after me I don't do anything. But not ember she couldn't give two shits about me. That's what intrigues me. If get something as small as a paper cut every girl in the room is rushing to my aid, but ember would just laugh and yell at me.

Soon I drift off into the darkness.

Embers POV:
Not this shit again.

I'm woken up but the sun beaming through the windows. I have many windows.

Remembering the events of last night I look around the bed to see a sleeping Leo. God he looks so hot. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT BRAIN. I swipe a piece of hair from his eyes. I look down to see a white bandage on my wrist. The memories of last night came rushing back.

~flashback~
I get up and go into the closest and into my underwear drawer. Digging through the drawer I found my pocket knife. I flick it open and hold it to wrist, contemplating on whether I should do it. If I do I get the release I've been longing for, but if I do I won't be able to stop.

Placing the knife on my wrist I apply enough pressure to break skin but not enough to scar. I drag it across my wrist. I feel those 5 seconds of shock and that little moment of relief. After those few seconds I realize what I did. I relapsed. I drop the knife to the floor and collapse onto the ground.

Well fuck. He saw me. The person I trust least in this entire house saw me cut.

I shower and get dressed. Thank fuck I don't have class today. I throw on a brown Nike hoodie and a pair of spandex. The hoodie is so big it cover my shorts.

 The hoodie is so big it cover my shorts

I went downstairs and made açaí bowl. Right as I sit down I hear elephants. Christian, Matteo, and Antonio walk down. The stop in their tracks when they see me.

"Is that a Açaí bowl?" Christian asks. I nod my head. "MAKE ME ONE WE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE THEM FOREVER AND THEY LOOK AND TASTE LIKE SHIT."

"No why would I do that." By the time I say that Antonio walks behind me and rubs my shoulders. Fucking distraction. He grabs the bowl and runs over to Christian and Matteo.

"Fine you won't make us some then we will eat this in your room. Hopefully we don't spill on your nice white sheets." LEOS IN MY ROOM FUCK NO.

"OK OK ILL MAKE YOU SOME." they smirk at each other knowing they won. Once I set down the bowls in front of them they dig in. Hearing a lot of "fuck this taste so good" "mhmm" "it's the new blender." Yea you guessed it that last one came from Christian.

After I'm done I tell the boys to clean up since I made it for them. I go up to my room to where Leo is just waking up. Wrong time to walk in. He gives me a stern look and the looks down next to him telling me to sit. We just started at each other not knowing what to say until he spoke up.

"Why. Why would you do that to yourself."

"I-I don't know I felt helpless and I tried it I don't know why. That was the first time I had done it." I lied he can't know what really happened.

"Please don't do that again. Please." He seemed sincere. This is the first time I have ever had a civil conversation with him. I nod, he engulfs me in a hug and doesn't let go even after my attempts to stop it.

Finally he lets go and leaves me in my own thoughts.

Why does he care?

He seemed so upset.

It was kinda hot.

Fuck he's hot.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HEY YALL SO SIRRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND WERE ALMOST AT 1000 READ WTH! THANK YOU SM! MORE SMUT WILL BE COMING SOON!