42

Read the note at the end!
Ember

      Holy fucking shit. He's so hot, I'd definitely do him. I'm currently sitting in my walk in closet contemplating life. How the fuck did that lead to that and then to that. Like what the fuck happens now?

    Do we pretend like nothing happened or are we going to fuck on the daily? I wouldn't be mad at either one. I mean if he's that good at eating pussy imagine how good he's going to be at fucking.

    In order to stop my horny ass from thinking about him his huge dick and huge dick ego I'm going to force myself into stress baking. I'm really thinking monkey bread, that shits like diabetes in a pan. But maybe add some seasoning, if you know what I mean

    I'm wearing my University of Iowa crewneck with normal spandex under. Just comfy clothes. Before leaving my closet I grab my stash that I'm going to add into the dough bites. I head down the stairs.

Fuck me, many things wrong right exactly now. For one Leo is sitting at the kitchen island in my work space, and we're out of ninety-five percent of the ingredients.

    "We have to go to the store." If you can't tell, I'm choosing to pretend like nothing happened out of the two options from earlier.

    "For fucking what, I just got back." Cut the fucking sass.

"Not my issue I didn't ask you to go to the store the first time but now I am so let's go, or I'll go by myself and tell my dad you're not doing your job properly." I'm right by his ear and deciding to play dirty, real fucking dirty. "I can also tell him you decided to let your job suck your dick." I bit the bottom of his earlobe and left to get the keys.

I heard a mumble of "fucking bitch" I mean he's not wrong but he better watch it.

    We've arrived at the store and I head right for my five missing ingredients. Sugar, butter, milk, chocolate chips, and a fucking pan. How do we not have pans in the house.

Leo is just following me around sulking about what I said in the house. We check out not before one of the workers ask Leo for his number, but the funniest shit was when he said no and the bitch said "i can suck dick better than anyone, I'm like a vacuum" she smiled after and was missing three teeth. I was pissing my pant on the floor at his face when she smiled.

We stopped at the gas station on the way back. "I'm going inside to get something to drink." I told him. He nodded and started filling up the tank. A few minutes later he came in and dropped a shit load of candy and food on the counter. Before I could say anything he pointed out two items behind the counter.

"Look at that shit." I turned my head to the way his hand was pointed. It was sex pills, not like Molly or anything but boner pills and some shit called pink pussy pill. "You would not be able to keep your hands off of me if we took that." This bitch

"Yeah i think I would do the exact opposite of that." We went back and forth about who desires the other more. "Fine you really think so, then buy them. See what fucking happens." I challenged him and got right in his face. He's not going to buy them. My dad can see everything we buy on the credit card.

"Okay then hold on." He runs to the back isle and comes back with a box of condoms, "just for when the inevitable happens." He sends a wink my way and asks the clerk for one of each. I didn't think he'd buy them. What's he going to say to my dad when he sees this on the account.

I'm staring to think I need to go back to first grade. Cash. Cash exists too. He pulled a hundred dollar bill out of his wallet. I'm ducking stupid. He looked back at me to see if there was any hesitation or doubt. I'm not backing out. I put my bitchiest face on and stared him dead in the eyes. He let out a deep hot laugh and turned back it the counter.

God why am I doing this? He looks like a kid in a candy store. When we get in the car the first thing he does is look at the directions. "Okay so it takes twenty minutes for mine to kick in and thirty-five for yours, so you take it now and I'll set a fifteen minute timer to take mine." I'm sending a very annoyed look his way because he's way too into this. "I mean it's only fair." I roll my eyes and stick my hand out for him to drop the pill in my hand.

"Also there will be no drinking smoking or doing of any other drugs as you would probably like overdose or some shit." Great so the monkey bread is going to be put on pause. I mean if this shit works and i loose the bet I doubt I'll be thinking about the monkey bread.

I swallow it dry and he begins out thirty minute car ride home. The timer goes off and he takes his. When the timer went off it was like he was going to burst at any minute with excitement. I think he was already hard before he opened the package. Another fifteen minutes goes by.

"WOOH." He shakes his head and jumps up and down in his seat, like he just did lines of coke. "I'm already feeling it what about you?" I shake my head no, but I'm fucking lying I'm wet and my pussy is throbbing.

I look down and him and his friend and holy fuck gray sweats for the win. He looks fucking huge. I know he can feel it too by the way he's gripping the steering wheel. His veins are running up his muscular tattooed hands. Holy fuck the pill works.

"Pull over." He sends me a confused look because those out of all words are what I say for the first time after thirty minutes. "Fucking pull over." We're I'm the middle of no where so it won't matter.

Without a second I'm straddling his lap. Without a thought he yanks the seat all the way back and we go flying down making us even closer. We're staring into each others eyes and his eyes are dilated to nothing but black. Our noses brush against each other until he connects our lips.

One hand is cupping my face and the other is in my ass trying to move me to sit against his dick. It's a sloppy kiss like we can't get enough of each other. He breaks the kiss and moves to my neck like he'll die if he doesn't his his mouth on my body.

He found my sweet spot right away, I wasn't even ready and he started sucking, marking me. I let out an un expected moan and he squeezed and sucked harder.

He's playing with the band of my spandex then starts pulling them down, saying he wants them off. I snake my way out of them and reveal my baby blue thong. My fingers immediately move to his sweats, trying to take them off.

Before I can fully take off his pants, I grab his face with my hands and lead his lips back to mine and continue to take his pants down. Side he has sweats and they're easy to move around, I only bring it to his knees.

My mouth turns to his ear. "What do you wants?" I nip his ear after I'm done. "Do you want me to play with your cock? Ride your thigh? Play with your cock and ride your thigh?" His hands are leaving bruises on my hips and ass form how tight he's squeezing me.

I shift over to where I'm only straddling his right thigh. My hands go down and move my thing to the side. While 'accidentally' collecting some of my wetness. "Oops." I slide my fingers all the way back in my mouth  and slowly release them with a 'pop' at the end.

He doesn't hesitate to kiss me. His hands move me along his thigh. It's like a fucking slip and slide with how wet I am. Leo sees that, "You're so fucking wet for me. Go on keep going. Show daddy how much you like his thigh." He pushes my shoulders back so he can see and watch me.

He palms the extremely big outline in his boxers. I add my hand into the mix and push his away. He happily lets me takeover. I release his cock and holy fuck. I thought he was big last night. Before I start I want his shirt off. As if he knows what I'm about to do he takes it off for me.

I take a second to admire him. His abs are as hard as a rock and the veins in his v line that travel all the way to his tip.

My thumb wipes his tip that's leaking pre cum. I put my thumb to my lips and suck my thumb. An unearthly grunt releases from his mouth. As much as i want this and as carried away we've gotten. I'm about to be a huge tease.

My actions halt and i raise myself from his leg and over the center console into my seat. "We need to hurry up, the milk is going to go sour."I say trying not to laugh. His face is an expression of shock and anger. He tucks himself back into his underwear not even pulling his pants up or putting a shirt on he starts the decent back home.

So so so sorry for not updating!!! I've been so busy this summer. But I've started a new book, I'm not going to do anything major on it until I've finished this one but go check it out because I have huge fucking plans for it