39

Leo's POV

"Shall we continue where we left off?" I ask and a grin appears on her face showing off her ghost white teeth.

She backs up and lets me in. I follow her to her bed watching her like prey. Her heels hit the edge of the bed and I push her shoulders back so she falls on the bed. She slowly moves up until her back hits the head board.

I crawl until I'm nose to nose with her. "Tonight you are mine." I whisper right into her face. A devious smirk crawls onto her face. Within seconds she's on top of me attacking my lips.

I swipe my tongue across her lips asking for permission. Right when she opens her mouth our tongues battle for dominance. My hands go to the neck of my oversized t shirt she's wearing, and I tear it all the way down revealing her Victoria secret bra.

I detach our lips and push her shoulders back and admire the beauty that's in front of me. There she sat in all of her glory, straddling my lap in Nike spandex a ripped open shirt, a blood red lace bra. Shes panting with her deep brown hair tossed to the side, leaning over with her hands against my hips, slightly pressing her boobs together.

I sit up and stroke her hair out of her face. My big tattooed hand almost engulfing her face. She looks up without moving her head. Her eyes screaming fuck me. I mean if you insist...

I take this as a moment of weakness and flip her back to her original position with her back against the mattress. This time I'm holding both her hands above her head.

I immediately go down to her neck and mark her as mine. When I said she's mine for the night that wasn't a complete lie. She's mine. For good.

She frees one hand and starts to rub her hand against my hardness. I enjoy it until I'm snapped back to reality.

I jerk her hand away.

"You think you're in charge huh? Tonight I'm in charge." I yank her spandex down along with her matching thong. I grab the tie on the night stand and use it to tie her hands above her head to the head board.

I lower myself down and kiss everywhere except where she was aching for. She arches her back trying to fill her desire. I push her hips down.

"Wow you really want to act like a brat don't you? You will not cum until I say so." I didnt wait for her response as I inserted 3 fingers. She arched her back and moaned "ah fuck. Faster." She cried. So I slowed down and removed a finger. "You are in no place to tell me what to do." She didn't say anything and just shook her head yes. "That's my good slut."

I started to pick up the pace but still didn't add the third finger. "Shit, holy fuck ah." I grabbed the red lace thing she was wearing before I ripped them off her. "Open your mouth." I said as I stopped all movement with my fingers. She quickly did knowing I'll start again of she complied. "Good girl." I shoved the under in her mouth gaging her. She rolled her eyes after realizing what I was doing.

I lifted her hips up and rotated her just enough to deliver a painful or in her case a pleasurable slap to the ass. "If you want to roll your eyes I will stop right here right now." I say as I start thrusting my fingers hitting her g spot every time. Adding my tongue in the mix. At this point it's pleasure overload.

I can feel her tightening around my fingers. I lift my head up and deliver a pleasurable slap to her clit. She screams in pleasure. "Dont you dare cum you can when I say so." My dick is starting to hurt from how hot she looks under me. The shirt is still hanging open on her shoulders.

Fuck at this point I need to release myself too. I take the the underwear out of her mouth. "Cum. Cum all over my fingers and face like the whore you are." Within seconds she came undone. I let her ride out her high on my fingers and tongue.

"Fuck. Let me help you now." She looks down at my pants. "It looks like you need it." She smirks at me. I contemplate letting her win. Fuck it, I give in and untie her writs from the tie. She removes the shirt over brown to like off her shoulders so now she's sitting in nothing but the red lace bra.

She makes her way over to me and our lips start attacking each other. My hand finds a perfect fit on her neck. I sit up so I'm taller than her and detach ourselves. She's looking up and me her mouth parted slightly.

I run my thumb over her lips. She takes my thumb into her mouth and sucks. I take out my finger and pinch her mouth open. I spit down her throat, and shut her mouth. "Be a good girl and swallow for daddy." I saw as her throat moves showing she swallowed. "Now let me help you." She whispers into my ear, right before she pushes me so my back is flat against the bed.

She starts to trail kisses down my stomach sometimes licking where she felt like. She sat up straddling my now bare thigh. Her hands go to her back as she starts to roll her hips a giant my leg.

Her bra unhooks and she throws it to the ground. Now leaving her in entirely nothing. She starts to stroke up and down my length.

She dribbles a long string of spit all the way down my shaft. Continuing to pump. She leaves kisses up my length until she gets to the tip. She swirls her tongue around my tip. Her head starts to bob up and down. Her nose brushing against my stomach. I start to push her head down and her hands find their way up to my ands and she trails her nails up and down.

She starts to grind against my thing even faster, even harder. At this point we're both about to hit our climax. Pushing her head all the way down in sync as I thrust my hips up.

Her second orgasm hits and so does my first. She lifts up her head and sticks out her tongue showing my release. She closes her mouth and opens again now showing my release is gone.

"Fuck you're hot." I say as I bring our lips together. She laughs against my lips. I grab the fan remote and turn the fan on high and the lights off. I pull her down with me so she's against my chest.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Did you miss me?