Chapter 20

Leo's POV:
I watch ember as she walked up the stairs to her bedroom after saying her goodbyes to everyone.

"Is the Leonardo Rossi, playboy of the century whipped for my twin sister?"Christian whispered in my ear.
"Why the hell would I be whipped, I do not get whipped. Ever." I give him a stern look and walk away from him to Marco who is standing by his father and some golden retriever lookin ass.

"Ah Leo, I want you to meet John White and his son Charlie White." Stefanio says. I shake hands do the "hi nice to meet you" when it really isn't. "He is a high school friend. Charlie arms Ember met at the mall the other day. Apparently they walked around and talked the entire time." For some reason that made my blood boil. What the fuck

I excused myself and went to embers room. For some reason I felt obligated to. She was in the shower so I took off my clothes locked the door and laid down in her bed in only boxers. She walked out of the bathroom and in her closet. She then came out in a long bleached black shirt with nothing under.

"The hell are you doing?"

"Going to sleep what else." I removed the covers and patted the bed for her to lie down.

"Fuck it, I'm too tired to argue. I want you out before anyone wakes up and comes in." She gives me a look that could kill anyone. One scary bitch.

"Ok." I raise my hands in surrender. She lays down and puts her back to me. I wrap my arm around her waist and pull her closer to me. My nose rested on her head. God her hair smells good, I need to see what brand that is.

Soon the darkness consumed me.

Embers POV:
The sun was shining right into my eyes. Remind me to close the blinds when I go to bed. I try to get up but a heavy arm weighed me down.

"Leo." No answer "LEO!" I yelled. Still no fucking answer. I can't get up to dump water on him, he would still sleep through it though. I reach into my nightstand and grab a sharpie, you know where this goes. I draw a bunch of tiny ducks on his face and a giant one pointed to his mouth. On his forehead I wrote I have a tiny dick.

In the middle of writing, he starts moving around. If he wakes up I'll never hear the end of it. I'm straddling him. He grabs my back and pushes me down so my head is on his chest and I'm full on on-top of him. For some odd reason this is comfortable.

I throw the marker onto the ground so when he wakes up he doesn't see it. That's all I remember everything just went black.

Leo POV:
I wake up to see Ember laying on my chest. God she looks beautiful. I roll her over and tuck her in.

Making sure no one is in the hallway I sneak out of Embers room and go to my room to change them head to the dining room. Her entire family includes cousins and all that just stare at me with wide eyes, then start bursting out laughing. What did I forget pants?

"Dude what did you do to Ember?" One of the cousins ask

"Nothing why?" He takes a picture of me and shows me. "EMBERRRRRRRR!"

"Chill I'm right here what happened." I turn around so she sees my face. "Oh shit." She starts sprinting towards the backyard. I'm faster not by a lot though but catch up to her. I corner her to the edge of the pool.

"We can talk this out right? What do you want, I can do your laundry? Clean that god awful room of yours?"

"A kiss." Even I catch myself off guard with that one too. She starts laughing like a maniac.

"Oh my fucking god you're serious. Ok fine." Wait what. She leans in and then swerves her head to my ear. "I don't kiss guys with small dicks." I picked her up over my shoulder. "OK OK IM SORRY PUT ME DOWN YOU ASSHOLE." She's kicking me and punching. Damn that girl is strong.

Right when my arms let go she grabs my shoulders and pulls me in with her.

"Karma bitch." Then she leaves the pool. What a great way to start off my morning. Not to mention but I still have a bunch of dicks on face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.