Chapter 37

Embers POV:
He pushed me against the wall and pinned my heads above my head with one hand, while the other roamed my side. "If you wanted a great time all you had to do was ask." He said giving his pants dropping smirk.

I freed my wrist from his grip and stood on my toes, "are you sure you can give me that?" I questioned his authority. He pushed me back into the wall and gripped my hips.

"Trust me I can do much more." He gave me that Cheshire grin. Without saying another word he smashed his lips to mine, nots formed in my stomach as his tongue explored my mouth. "Get on the bed." He said against my lips. After fighting my ego I got on the bed him following.

I sat myself next to the headband as he climbed up to meet me in the middle. His lips attacked mine and our mouths moved in sync like they were meant to be.

I gripped his shoulders and started to unbutton his white button up. His hands stopped me. "Are you sure?" He asked our foreheads resting together trying to catch our breath.

I nodded my head afraid of my voice. "Words Ember." I love they way my name rolled off his tongue.

I found the courage to speak up and give verbal consent, after the 3 lettered word left my mouth his lips were back on mine fighting  for dominance. I counted to  unbutton his shirt as he tugged at the hem of my leggings.

He breaks the kiss to speak, "take it all off." He said in a commanding tone. As I'm taking off ,y clothes I speak up for the first time in a while.

"This changes nothing." I say as I give him a glare. "I still hate you." I finish. His face lights up as he give me a reply.

"I wouldn't want it any other way baby." By the time he says this I'm sitting in nothing except my matching lace bra and thong. "I tonight I said take it all off?" He raises one eyebrow at me. "I guess you know what happens to bad girls." He asks.

"No please tell me, what happens to bad girls?" I muse.

"They get punished." He states and I'm now flipped on my back with my legs ups. He takes my thing in his mouth with his teeth and slowly pulls it down taunting me.

He rubs his middle finger over my slit teasing me. Finally he inserts his finger and starts pumping adding another finger later . Curling his fingers with every pump hitting the right spot every time.

He removes both his fingers and the ecstasy feeling goes away, I go to look down at him be before I can he inserted 3 fingers at at once. "So fucking tight Princess." He Mumbles.

He places his mouth over my clit and starts sucking, my back arches and my and go under my pillow dragging my gun out a little.

I feel my walls tighten and he pulls away and slowly climbs up to me in between my legs.

He attacks my neck and in between each kiss he says "did my bad girl get punished?" He looks up after he said that. "Get on your knees." His eyes now filled with mischief and desire.

I crawl my way off the bed and sit on my knees knowing what I'm doing. He sits i front of me with something behind his back. He pulls out my gun that was under my pillow. He places the tip of the gun at my mouth. "My little slut sleeps with a gun?" He says amused not believing it. "Open." I open my mouth and let him slide the barrel in my mouth.

I close my lips and suck on the gun as he removes it from my mouth.

Being sick of the foreplay I start to unbuckle his belt. "Someone's in a hurry." He laughs at his own words. He sits up and helps me take off his underwear I place his huge length on my tongue and lick it from the bottom to the tip. I swirl my tongue around and across the tip until he can't take it anymore and thrusts his hips up to his tip hits the back of my throat.

His hand grips my hair and he moves my head up and down. "Be a good little slut and suck daddy's dick." He says.

Since I never got my release and I'm dying for it I take my free had and trail it down my body until I get to my cunt.

I insert two of my fingers and start pumping, it feels nothing like how he did it but it will do until he can do something about it.

We are both about to hit our release until storm starts barking and we hear a familiar voice yell. "AH WHAT THE FUCK WHEN DID YOU GET A DOG." And others laughing

Me and Leo both look up panic written on our face.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HEHEHEH SORRY BABES BUT THIS WAS SO UNCOMFORTABLE TO WRITE ESPECIALLY WHEN MY FAMILY WAS COMING IN AND OUT OF MY ROOM. CHILE ANYWAYS HARRYS BACK ON TOUR AND TICKETS ARE SO EXPECTED IMA CRY