Chapter 10

Embers POV:
My alarm woke me up at 6:45 and it took me until 7:15 to get out of bed. I quickly threw on a white crop top, jeans, and an over sized jacket. I did little makeup with just mascara and highlighter. For my hair I just threw it up in a clip.

I made sure Kenny was up and we went downstairs together where the boys were waiting for us.

When we pulled into the school parking lot everyone was staring at us it's kinda creepy. We got out and Antonio showed me and Kendal to the office. 

We walked into our first lecture.
"Who are you two."
"We're new." And with that we found 2 empty seats in the back of the class.
"Ok well please introduce yourselves then." Kendal went first.
"I'm Kendal James and I just moved here for Chicago."
"Next." Jesus I was going calm down dude.
"My names Ember."
"More about yourself miss..."
"Alfonsi." His face went pale and the class gasped. I know I'm hot not that hot. "Uh i moved here with Kendal and I've been expelled from 2 schools." The teacher started the lesson and soon the bell rang. Every class I got the same reaction when I introduced myself. Like guys calm down.

Soon the bell to the next class and me and Kendal didn't have a class for another hour. We decided to stay on campus. Finding an empty table we were about to sit down when Christian grabbed Kendal and Antonio grabbed me and directed us to where Leo and Matteo were sitting.

"Why are we here?" I asked not sounding happy.

"Yea why are you here." I turned around to see Lauren standing behind Christian rubbing his shoulders.

"Clearly Christian doesn't want you here stop touching him and leave." Christian shook his head agreeing with me.

Lauren walk off mumbling you'll pay for this bitch. Like hell I will.

Christian pretended to faint in my lap say thank you a hundred times.

Leo's POV:
Walking into my next lecture I heard some jock start talking.

"Yo did y'all see the new girls. I'd hit. Her ass is huge bro and her-" that's where I cut him off

I shoved him against the wall cliché I know.

"What about who you're fucking talking about buddy."

"Dude calm your tits it's not like she's an alfonsi." He starts laughing. "Unless she's an alfonsi I'll talk about her however I like and you can't do shit."

"Are you that fucking dumb." This time I hear Antonio.
"Don't"
Punch
"Fucking"
Punch
"Talk"
Punch
"About"
Punch
"Her"
Punch
"Ever"
Punch
"Again"
Punch.

By the time he's done the dude is passed out on the ground.

Right on time the dean come out and takes me and Antonio to the office. We tell her the story and she calls Ember down to the office.

"What the fuck did you guys do." Is the first thing she says

" language" the dean hissed

"Ya know" she looks back out the door to read her name. "Trudy. I kinda don't care. Also I'm on a first name basis with all my teachers. You'll learn to deal with it." The teacher just stares at her in shock. I look over at Antonio to see him rolling his eyes.

"Sorry for my sister, she a bit-" He doesn't get to finnish the sentence due to ember smacking the back of his head.

"Anyways why am I here."

"Well these 2 got into a fight about you." She then tells her what we told her.

"Cool." Shes got to stop replying to things as cool.

Anyways the dean dismisses us and gives us a warning. We all went our separate ways to get to our classes.

Embers POV:
Fucking dumbasses why would they fight that guy just because he said I had a nice ass. Dramatic. Anyways I meet Kendal at the library since our last period is a free period and I explain to her what happened. She had the same reaction as me.

Time skip at home
Leo's POV:
I'm sitting in Matteos room with him. We're playing COD. I died so I decided to go get a glass of water. Running into the kitchen I see Ember filling her water bottle up wearing workout clothes. When is she not in them.

"Please tell me you aren't running outside again

"Please tell me you aren't running outside again." She scoffs
"Wouldn't you like to know." She screws the lid on and turns to me. "I trust you tell them I'm out. Im going on a hike. Don't freak out again Kendal has my location." With that she walks out of the house.

I grab my water and run back up to matteos room.

"Ember went on a hike. She told me to tell someone. Yesterday she went on a run and Marco had me chase her for 3 miles. When I caught up to her she kicked my ass."

"Are you fucking kidding me. MARCO." Matteo screamed for Marco with no answer. He picked up his phone and called him. "Ember went on a hike she told Leo in the kitchen." I heard Marco mumble something back.

"She told me Kendal has her location." I added

Matteo ended the call and told me that since Kendal has her location she'll be fine.

Embers POV:
When I got back from my hike I saw Antonio sitting on the couch watching TVD he patted next to him, signaling me to sit next to him.

"Hold on let me take a quick shower."

I ran upstairs and took a shower. After the shower I threw on bleached sweat pants and a white crop top. I went downstairs where Antonio was sitting now with a bowl of popcorn. I sat next to him and leaned my head on his shoulder. We didn't really say anything other than talking about Damon and Elena. I soon drifted into a deep slumber.

Antonio's POV:
After the episode finished I looked down at Ember who was now sleeping. I picked her up bridal style and brought her to her room. I tucked her in and smiled. Just like old times. I was about to walk out the door when Ember started moving.

"Can you lay with me."
"Yea just let me change." I went to my room and changed my skinny jeans to sweat pants and my dress shirt to a t-shirt. I went into embers room and climbed in bed with her. She immediately laid her he'd on my chest and fell asleep. I kissed the top of her head and fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OK SO YIURE GOING TO GET MORE EMBER AND LEO ACTION TRUST ME YOU JUST GOTTA WAIT