44

Leo's pov:

What a fucking tease. My dick is painfully hard like throbbing going to explode hard. I'm going fifty over the speed limit right now, trying to get home as soon as possible.

At the stoplight I pull my sweats back up and put my shirt on so the home cameras don't see me like that. At the light there's some dick in a old rusty ass mustang who can't get his eyes off ember. I rev the engine of my corvette. He thinks he's going to win so he revs his back, god that was weak. I laugh to myself a bit and squeeze the wheel waiting for the light to go green. Once it does wait a second or two to give him a head star. He's two hundred feet in front and I step on it. Within seconds I'm passing him. I don't even think to look back at him when I turn into our gated community.

Once we're home I get out as fast as possible. Slamming the door behind me, I grab her stupid groceries and put them on the counter while she trails in behind me. She's taking her shoes off at the front door and doesn't realize I'm behind her. I spin her and pin her against the wall by her neck.

"Do you think that was funny? Huh? I know you're soaked down there, just aching for me to do something. What do you want." I lean in closer to her ear. "Do you want my fingers?" My hand tugs at the waist band of her spandex. I shift my head to her other ear. "Do you want my mouth?" I press my entire self against her. " or do you want my cock?"

"Fuck pleasure just anything." She rolls her head back and moans.

"Fuck this we both lose, bets off." I lift her up by the bottom of her ass, her legs wrap around my hips. She's nibbling on my neck. We make our way over to the couch. The couch is a sectional so it's as big as a bed right now.

We don't waste anytime taking each other clothes off all while trying to keep our lips connected. We skip the foreplay and all the underwear is off. Just us ravishing each other.

"Fuck we need condoms." She moves her head to look at the grocery bags that are on the kitchen island that look like they're miles away. I inwardly praise myself for thinking with my dick when I reach my hand to my sweats that are above embers head. I pull out a stack of condoms. I let all them go but one so the line falls gracefully showing off the gold wrapper.

She laugh and rolls her eyes and issues me to hurry up. I rip one off of the stack and open it up with my teeth. Before I can grab it she takes it out if the packing and slowly rolls it down my length. "Fuck stop teasing me." It feels like ages but she rolled it all the way down. I position my tip on her clit. I rub her clit just to her those angel like moans. Without giving it another thought I slam my whole length into her.

She cries out in pleasure. I grip her by her throat again and use my other hand to press on her stomach. "Nobody absolutely nobody can fuck you like I can. Say it. Say I'm the best." She refuses to say anything so I release my hand from her stomach lift her legs and hug them to my chest. I feel a whole new angle of her . I slap her ass and apply my thumb to her clit rubbing her in fast circles.

"Say it or I'll stop right now and make you want me finish myself off, but I'll make sure you can't do anything about yourself." She sent a snarky comment back. "What if I like it, or maybe I'll just have someone else do it for me." My thumbs circles her clit fast and my thrust become harder. We're both panting messes but I'm not backing down. "Fucking say it or I'm stopping." She doesn't say anything. I remove my thumbs and slow my thrust down.

"Fucking stop keep going." She's begging now, but I want more.

"Say it or you won't be able to finish." She's getting frustrated to no end right now. She takes her hand to her clit and tries to finish herself off. I grab both her hands and hold them above her head with my single hand.

"FINE FUCK you're the best. Now start I swear." I want to egg this on for one more second. I want her begging.

"What's the magic word?" She's about to kill me but she complies.

"You're the best now will your pretty pretty please fuck me daddy?" That sentence got me going and I took her by no surprise when I slammed into her. I felt myself getting closer and so was she. I pulled out, she was about to protest but I shut her up when I put her on her stomach with her ass up. I delivered a few slaps and started pounding into her tight pussy again.

I snake my hand to her front to stimulate her clit and I use my free hand to lock both of her hands behind her back. Our breathing becomes sloppy and so do my thrust she starts clenching around my cock. "Hold it hold it baby I'm almost there. Wait for me." She's continuously clenching around my cock trying to hold it, brining myself closer to an orgasm. "That's it let go cum for me." With a few thrust we both come undone.

We both ride out the highs then I pull out of her taking and tying off the condom discarding it somewhere on the floor.

"Ember come here." I say as I move my body over to the edge so my feet have a spot to rest on the floor. I pull her onto my lap. "I want you to cum again and again and again. Ride my thigh." She's quick to straddle my thigh and start grinding up and down. Her juices are lubricating my leg fine, but I spit right onto her clit.

She climaxes easily from being stimulated when we fucked. After we both calmed down she turned her body around and grabbed something behind her.

She held the condoms up dangling them around. "We still have four more left." She had a mischievous smile on her face and I couldn't help but to take her again and again and again until they were gone.